E01【餐厅】 What kind of food would you like to eat tonight?

▍核心句型
What kind of food would you like to eat tonight?
你今晚想吃哪种菜?
What would you like to eat?
你想吃什么?

▍场景对话
A: What kind of food would you like to eat tonight?
你今晚想吃哪种菜?
B: I’m not sure. What do you suggest?
我不确定。你有什么建议?
A: Have you tried the Thai restaurant in the shopping mall?
你去那家购物中心里的泰国餐厅吃过饭吗?
B: Not yet. Thai food is good, but I prefer Western. Do you like Italian cuisine?
还没有。泰国菜不错,不过我更喜欢西餐。你喜欢意大利菜吗?
A: Yes, I like Italian cuisine too. I know a very good Italian restaurant not far from here.
嗯,我也喜欢意大利菜。我知道离这儿不远有一家很棒的意大利餐厅。
B: Good. I’d love to taste it.
不错,我很想尝尝。
A: OK. Let’s go there!
好的,咱们去那儿吧!

▍语言点
eat /i:t/ v. 吃
tonight /tə’naɪt/ adv. 今晚
shopping mall 购物中心
cuisine /kwɪ’zi:n/ n. 烹饪;菜肴
Italian cuisine 意大利菜
Sichuan cuisine 四川菜
Japanese cuisine 日本菜

E02【 买衣服】I’m looking for a jacket

▍核心句型
I’m looking for a jacket.
我想买一件夹克。

▍场景对话
A: Are you looking for anything?
您想买什么吗?
B: Yes.I’m looking for a jacket.
是的。我想买一件夹克。
A:OK.Any particular colour?
好的。您要什么颜色呢?
B:I’m not sure,but I think brown would be best.
我不确定,棕色的最好吧。
A:OK.A brown jacket.
好的。一件棕色的夹克。

▍语言点
look for 寻找
jacket /'dʒækɪt/ n. 夹克
anything /'eniθɪŋ/ pron. 一切东西;所有东西
particular /pɚ’tɪkjəlɚ/ adj. 特殊的;特别的

E03【餐厅】Can I book a table for two for this evening, please?

▍核心句型
Can I book a table for two for this evening, please?
我能预定一张今晚的双人桌吗?
What time do you want to have it?
你想预定几点的呢?

▍场景对话
A: Good afternoon. Barco Restaurant.
下午好,这里是巴科饭店。
B: Good afternoon. Can I book a table for two for this evening, please?
下午好,我能预定一张今晚的双人桌吗?
A: Of course. What time do you want to have it?
当然可以,你想预定几点的呢?
B: Six would be fine. Is that OK?
最好是6点,可以吗?
A: Yes. Can I have your name, please?
可以。请问您的名字是?
B: George Brown.
乔治·布朗。
A: OK, Mr Brown. A table for two at six pm is booked for you this evening.
好的,布朗先生,已为您预定一张今晚6点的双人桌。
B: That’s great, thanks.
很好,谢谢。

▍语言点
book /bʊk/ v. 预定
a table for… 几个人的桌子
a table for three 三个人的桌子
for+时间词 表示具体是哪一天

E04【买衣服】Do you have this T-shirt in red?

▍核心句型
Do you have this T-shirt in red?
这样的T恤衫你们有红色的吗?

▍场景对话
A: Excuse me, do you have this T-shirt in red?
请问,这样的T恤衫你们有红色的吗?
B: Yeah,let me show you.What size do you want?
有啊,我拿给您。您要多大尺寸的?
A:Large,please.And could l also try extra large?
大号的,谢谢。我还能试试特大号的吗?
B:Here you are.
给您。
A:Thanks.
谢谢。

▍语言点
衣服+in+颜色……颜色的衣服
T-shirt in red红色的T恤衫
T-shirtin blue 蓝色的T恤衫
T-shirtin black 黑色的T恤衫
Excuse me. 打扰一下。
show /ʃoʊ/ v. 展示
size /saɪz/ n. 尺寸;尺码
extra /'ekstrə/ adj. 额外的

E05【餐厅】What kind of coffee or tea would you like?

▍核心句型
What kind of coffee or tea would you like?
你想喝什么咖啡或者茶?
What would you like?
你喜欢什么?/你想要什么?

▍场景对话
A: Can I bring you some coffee or tea?
请问你们喝茶还是咖啡?
B: Coffee for me, please, with hot milk.
我要咖啡,加热牛奶。
C: And tea for me.
我要茶。
A: What kind of tea would you like?
您想要什么茶?
C: Earl Grey, please.
伯爵茶。
A: OK. I’ll get those for you right away.
好的,我马上给你们送过来。

▍语言点
…+for me 我要……
Coffee for me. 我要咖啡。
Tea for me. 我要茶。
Hot chocolate for me. 我要热巧克力。

E06【买衣服】Maybe you need a bigger size

▍核心句型
Maybe you need a bigger size.
也许您需要大一些的。

▍场景对话
A: Can I try this jacket on, please?
我能试试这件夹克吗?
B: Sure. Here you are.
当然了,给您。
A: Thanks. I’m sure it’s not the right size. It doesn’t fit me.
谢谢,我肯定这尺码不合适,我穿不合身。
B: Yes, it looks a bit small. Maybe you need a bigger size.
是的,看起来有点小。也许您需要更大一些的。
A: Yes, I think so. Can I try extra large? Do you have extra large?
是的,我也这样想。我能试试特大号吗?有特大号吗?
B: Yes, here it is … that looks much better.
有,给您……这件看起来就好多了。
A: Yes, it fits. I’ll take this one.
是的,这件很合身。我就买这件了。

▍语言点
try … on 试穿……
size /saɪz/ n. 尺寸;尺码
fit /fɪt/ v. 合适
take /teɪk/ v. 买
buy/baɪ/ v. 买

E07【餐厅】What do you recommend?

▍核心句型
What would you recommend?
你有什么推荐吗?

▍场景对话
A: What do you want to eat?
你想吃点儿什么?
B: I don’t know. There’s a lot to choose from on the menu.
我不知道。菜单上的选择很多。
A: Would you like me to help?
要我帮忙吗?
B: Yes, please. It’s all new to me. What would you recommend?
好呀, 这些对我来说都很陌生。你有什么要推荐的?
A: This is a delicious prawn dish, with chillies and garlic.
这是一道非常美味的大虾,配料是辣椒和蒜蓉。
B: That sounds good. I’ll have that.
听起来不错。我就要这个了。

▍语言点
recommend /ˌrekə’mend/ v. 推荐
recommendation /ˌrekəmen’deɪʃən/ n. 推荐
prawn /prɑ:n/ n. 大虾
That sounds good. 听起来不错。

E08【选尺码】I’m looking for size 43

▍核心句型
I’m looking for size 43.
我想要43号的。

▍场景对话
A: Can I help you?
您需要什么吗?
B: Yes, can I try on those shoes, please? The brown ones.
是的,我能试试那双鞋吗?那双褐色的。
A: What size are you?
您穿多大号的鞋?
B: I’m looking for size 43.
我想要43号的。
A: Let me check. Here they are, these are forty-threes.
我找找看。给您,这双是43号的。
B: Good. They fit perfectly.
好的,这双非常合适。

▍语言点
size /saɪz/ n. 尺寸;尺码
size+数字 ……码
size 53 53码
Let me check. 我找找看。
check /tʃek/ v. 检查;确认

E09【餐厅】Can I have the bill, please?

▍核心句型
Can I have the bill, please?
请给我账单,好吗?

▍场景对话
A: Excuse me. Can I have the bill, please?
你好,请给我账单,好吗?
B: Of course, sir. That’ll be £58, please.
当然可以,先生。一共是58英镑。
A: £58? That’s very expensive!
58英镑?这么贵!
B: Well, that’s for your food and two drinks, and there’s a 15% service charge which is added to the bill.
呃,这包括您点的食物和两杯饮品的费用,其中还有加收的15%的服务费。

▍语言点
Bill /bɪl/ 比尔(人名)
bill /bɪl/ n. 账单
pound (£) /paʊnd/ n. 英镑
expensive /ɪk’spensɪv/ adj. 贵的
service charge 服务费
service /'sɝ:vɪs/ n. 服务
charge /tʃɑ:rdʒ/ n. 费用

E10【选款式】I don’t like that style

▍核心句型
I don’t like that style.
我不喜欢那个款式。

▍场景对话
A: Look at those shoes. They’re really nice.
瞧那双鞋。可真漂亮。
B: Those ones? I don’t really like them.
那双吗?我不太喜欢。
A: I think they’d suit you. You’d look good in that style.
我想那双会很适合你的。你穿那种款式会很好看的。
B: Suit me? But I don’t like that style.
适合我?但是我不喜欢那个款式。
A: You should try them! You’ll be surprised.
你应该试试看!你肯定会很惊讶的。
B: No, definitely not. I don’t like them.
不用了,我不喜欢那款。

▍语言点
style /staɪl/ n. 风格;流行款式
you’d=you would
good /ɡʊd/ adj. 好看的
nice /naɪs/
beautiful /'bjuːt̬əfəl/

E11【餐厅】The meal was a bit pricey

▍核心句型
The meal was a bit pricey.
那儿的饭菜有点贵。
What do you think of …?
你认为……怎么样?

▍场景对话
A: What did you think of the restaurant?
你认为那家餐馆怎么样?
B: Well, the atmosphere was great. And the service was excellent.
嗯,那里的环境很不错,服务也极好。
A: Yes,that’s true, but the meal was a bit pricey.
是的,没错,但是饭菜有点儿贵。
B: But the food was absolutely delicious.
但是那儿的菜好吃极了。
A: l agree with you. The vegetables were fresh,and the meat was tender.
我同意。蔬菜很新鲜,肉也很嫩。

▍语言点
meal /mi:l/ n. 饭菜
one meal 一顿饭
two meals 两顿饭
meals 顿顿饭
pricey /'praɪsi/adj. 很贵的

E12【购物】I want to get some toothpaste and foam cleanser

▍核心句型
I want to get some toothpaste and foam cleanser.
我想买牙膏和洗面奶。
I want to get… 我想买……
I need to buy… 我想买……
I want to look at… 我想去……看看

▍场景对话
A: This is an amazing shop. It sells everything.
这家商店太好了,什么都有。
B: Yes, it’s my favorite department store. I want to get some toothpaste and foam cleanser.
是的,这是我最喜欢的百货商店。我想买牙膏和洗面奶。
A: And I want to look at the shoe department. And then can we go to a bookshop and a sports shop?
我想去鞋类专柜看看。然后我们能去书店和体育用品店吗?
B: Sure, I’ll meet you in the shoe department.
当然可以呀,我会在鞋类专柜和你碰面的。
A: Do you know where it is?
你知道在哪儿吗?
B: Yes, it’s on the second floor.
知道呀,在二楼。

▍语言点
toothpaste /'tu:θpeɪst/ n. 牙膏
tooth /tu:θ/ n. 牙齿

E13【购物】I am looking for a sweatshirt

▍核心句型
I’m looking for a sweatshirt.
我想要买一件长袖的运动衫。

▍场景对话
A: Can l help you?
你想买点什么吗?
B:Yes. I’m looking for a sweatshirt.
是的,我要买一件长袖运动衫。
A:Sure, they’re over there. What size and color?
好的,在那边。你要什么尺寸和颜色的?
B:I’m not sure about the color yet,but I think I need medium.
我还不确定买什么颜色的,但是我想我需要中号的。
A:How about these ones?
这些怎么样?
B:They look good.Can I try the medium size, please? In green.
看起来不错。我能试试中号的吗?要绿色的。
A: Sure. Here you are.
当然。给您。
B: It fits. I’ll take this one.
这件合适。我买这件了。

▍语言点
look /lʊk/ v. 看

E14【价格】It doesn’t cost much

▍核心句型
It doesn’t cost much.
价格不高。
It costs much.
价格高。

▍场景对话
A: Look at the hat. This costs a better price and it looks good.
看这顶帽子。价格便宜,而且看上去不错。
B: Let me try it.
我试试看,
A: See. I told you. It’s perfect for you.
瞧,我跟你说了吧,你戴上太合适了。
B: I like it and the bowl is lovely.
我喜欢这顶帽子,蝴蝶结也很漂亮。
A: And the price is much lower.
价格还很便宜。
B: You’re right. It doesn’t cost much. I can easily afford this one. I’m going to buy it.
你说得对。价格不高,我绝对付得起。就买它了。

▍语言点
cost /kɑːst/ v. 花费;花销
price /praɪs/ n. 价格
better price 价格便宜
bowl /boʊl/ n. 蝴蝶结
low /loʊ/ adj. 低的
lower low的比较级
Theprice is much lower. 价格很便宜。
afford /ə’fɔ:rd/ v. 付得起

E15【购物】Where can I buy some souvenirs

▍核心句型
Where can I buy some souvenirs?
我在哪儿能买到纪念品?

▍场景对话
A: Where can I buy some souvenirs?
我在哪儿能买到纪念品?
B:You can go to the duty-free store.
有一家免税店你可以去看一下。
A:But the special local products may not be good there.
但是那里的特产可能不是很好。
B:Ah, I remember there is a store which sells souvenirs to foreign visitors.
噢, 我记得有一家卖给外国游客纪念品的店。
A:Could you show me where it is?
你能告诉我在哪里吗?
B: Sure.
当然。

▍语言点
souvenir /,su:və’nɪr/ n. 纪念品
foreign visitors外国游客

E16【价格】The prices are quite reasonable

▍核心句型
The prices are quite reasonable.
价格非常合理。

▍场景对话
A: You should check out the antique furniture at the market.
你应该到古董家具市场逛逛。
B: Is it real? Or is it all reproduction furniture?
那些家具是真的吗?还是都是仿制品。
A: It’s both. You can buy genuine antiques and very good quality reproductions.
都有。你可以买到真的古董家具,也可以买到质量很好的仿制品。
B: I guess the only difference is price.
我猜唯一的区别在价格上。
A: Well, you have to be careful with the prices. But, on the whole, the prices are quite reasonable.
嗯,你要小心价钱。但是,总的来说,价格非常合理。
B: Let’s try it then. If the prices are reasonable, it’s worth a visit.
那咱们就去看看。如果价格合理的话,值得一去。

▍语言点
reasonable /'riːzənəbəl/ adj. 合理的
reason /'riːzən/ n. 原因
price /praɪs/ n. 价格
antique /æn’tiːk/ n. 古董
furniture /'fɝːnɪtʃɚ/ n. 家具
reproduction /ˌriːprə’dʌkʃən/ n. 仿制品
production /prə’dʌkʃən/ n. 创作;生产
genuine /'dʒenjuɪn/ adj. 真实的;真正的
real /'riːəl/ adj.
on the whole总体来说

E17【购物】Buy Two, Get one free

▍核心句型
Buy two, get one free.
买二赠一。

▍场景对话
A: This hat is cool! How much is it?
这顶帽子真酷啊!多少钱?
B: You are so lucky. We are celebrating our third anniversary.And buy two,get one free.
你真幸运。我们正在举办三周年店庆活动,买二赠一。
A:Oh, really? I’ll choose two hats for me and my husband.
哦,真的?我要给我自己和丈夫选两顶帽子。
B:Please take your time to have a look and pick out what you like.
请慢慢看,挑选自己喜欢的吧。
A:OK.
好的。

▍语言点
buy /baɪ/ v. 购买
30% off 打七折
celebrate /'seləbreɪt/ v. 庆祝
anniversary /,ænə’vɝ:sɚi/ n. 纪念日
pick out 挑选
pick out whatyou like挑选自己喜欢的
pick out some apples/bananas 挑选一些苹果/香蕉

E18【付款】Do you take credit card?

▍核心句型
Do you take creditcard?
你们接受信用卡吗?
I’d like to pay by credit card if I can.
如果可以的话,我想刷卡。

▍场景对话
A: Thank you, sir. That’ll be 350 RMB altogether.
谢谢,先生。总共是350元。
B: Do you take credit card? I’d like to pay by credit card if I can.
你们接受信用卡吗?如果可以的话,我想刷卡。
A: Yes, sir. We accept all the major credit cards.
可以,先生。我们接受所有主要的信用卡。
B: Excellent. Here’s my card.
太好了,这是我的卡。
A: Thank you. Could you sign here, please?
谢谢,先生。您能在这儿签名吗?
B: Certainly. Thank you very much.
好的,非常感谢。

▍语言点
credit /'kredɪt/ n. 信用
card /kɑ:rd/ n. 卡片
credit card 信用卡
take /teɪk/ v. 接受
accept /ək’sept/ 接受
altogether /ɑ:ltə’ɡeðɚ/ adv. 总共;一共
pay /peɪ/ v. 支付
sign /saɪn/ v. 签名

E19【交通】Can I get off here

▍核心句型
Can l get off here?
我能在这儿下车吗?

▍场景对话
A:Excuse me, does this bus go to the Underwater World?
请问这趟公交车到海底世界吗?
B: I’m afraid not.
不去。
A:Oh, I got on the wrong bus. Can l get off here?
哦,我上错车了。能让我在这儿下车吗?
B:No. You have to wait until the next stop.
不可以的,你必须等到下一站。
A:That’s too bad.
这太糟糕了。

▍语言点
get off 下(车);逃脱惩罚
get on the bus 上公交车
get off the bus 下公交车
She got off lightly. 她非常轻松得就逃脱了被惩罚。
wrong bus 坐错车
stop /stɑ:p/ n. (公共汽车)站
next stop 下一站
platform /'plætfɔːrm/(火车)站

E20【礼物】Could you gift-wrap it for me?

▍核心句型
Could you gift-wrap it for me?
你能帮我把礼物包起来吗?

▍场景对话
A: You have chosen a beautiful bowl. It’s hand-made, really classic.
您选了一只非常漂亮的碗。经典纯手工制作。
B: Thank you. I think it’s exquisite.
谢谢。我觉得很精致。
A: Is it a present for someone?
是送人的礼物吗?
B: Yes, it’s for my wife. Could you gift-wrap it for me?
是的,给我妻子的。你能帮我把礼物包起来吗?
A: Certainly, sir. Your wife is a lucky lady!
当然可以,先生,您妻子真幸运!
B: And I’m a lucky man.
我也是个幸运的男人!

▍语言点
gift /ɡɪft/ n. 礼物
wrap /ræp/ v. 包裹
gift-wrap /'ɡɪft,ræp/ v. 包装礼物
wrap the gift 包装礼物
bowl /boʊl/ n. 碗
hand-made /hænd’meɪd/ adj. 手工制作的
classic /'klæsɪk/ adj. 经典的
exquisite /ɪk’skwɪzɪt/ adj. 精致的
Could you… (礼貌、委婉)请求

E21【交通】I need a cab to the airport this Saturday Morning

▍核心句型
I need a cab to the airport this Saturday morning.
这个周六早上我要去机场,我需要打电话来预订一辆出租车。

▍场景对话
A: Hello. How can I help you?
您好。有什么可以帮您的吗?
B: Hi. I’m calling to reserve a taxi.I need a cab to the airport this Saturday morning.
你好。我打电话来是想订一辆出租车,这周六早上我要去机场。
A: What kind of vehicle do you need?
您需要什么车型?
B:A small car will be fine.
小汽车就可以了。
A: Okay.What time do you want us to pick you up?
好的。那我们几点钟去接您?
B: Six o’clock in the morning.
早上6点钟。

▍语言点
cab /kæb/ n. 出租车
reserve /rɪ’zɝ:v/ v. 预定
vehicle /'vi:əkəl/ n. 车型

E22【约饭】Would you like to go out to dinner tonight?

▍核心句型
Would you like to go out to dinner tonight?
晚上想出去吃点东西吗?
Would you like to…?
你想……?

▍场景对话
A: Hello, Mike. How are you doing?
你好,麦克。最近还好吧?
B: Good, thanks. How about you?
挺好,谢谢。你呢?
A: Not bad. Would you like to go out to dinner tonight?
还不错啊。晚上想出去吃点东西吗?
B: That would be very nice.
那太好了。
A: We can try Beijing Duck. It’s the most famous dish here in Beijing.
我们可以去吃北京烤鸭。全北京最有名的菜了。
B: Great. I’d love to try it.
太棒了,我很想试试。
A: We’ll go to Quanjude. It’s one of the oldest and best Beijing Duck restaurants in Beijing.
我们可以去全聚德,这是北京最古老、最好的烤鸭店了。

▍语言点
go out to dinner 出去吃晚饭
tonight /tə’naɪt/ adv. 今晚
That would be verynice. 那太好了。
We can/could… 提出建议

E23【交通】How long does it take to fly to Shanghai

▍核心句型

How long does it take to fly to Shanghai?
乘飞机到上海需要多长时间?
How long does it take to do sth?
做……需要多长时间?

▍场景对话
A: I suppose that going by train is cheaper, but l don’t have much time.
我猜想坐火车会便宜一点,但是我没有那么多的时间。
B:Maybe you should go by air.It’ll be much quicker.
也许你应该乘飞机去,那样会快很多。
A:How long does it take to fly to Shanghai?
乘飞机到上海需要多长时间?
B:It’s only about an hour.
大约只需要一个小时。

▍语言点
how long 多久
by+交通工具 搭乘交通工具
much /mʌtʃ/ adv. ……得多

E24【询问】Have you ever eaten in McDonald’s, or at KFC?

▍核心句型
Have you ever eaten in McDonald’s, or at KFC?
你在麦当劳或肯德基吃过饭吗?
Have you ever done sth.?
你是否做过某事?

▍场景对话
A: Have you ever eaten in McDonald’s, or at KFC?
你在麦当劳或肯德基吃过饭吗?
B: Yes,I have, I do it when I’m super busy.
吃过,特别忙的时候就会去。
A: Do you like fast food like that?
你喜欢那种快餐吗?
B: It’s OK… if you are in a rush, or you’ve got no time.
还好吧……如果特别忙或者是没时间的时候就得吃啊。
A: Yes, I know what you mean. There’s no choice.But I’d like to have something for change. I think I’d rather have noodles today.
是的,我懂你,没办法呀。但我想换个口味,今天就吃面吧。

▍语言点
do 吃
eat 吃
fast food 快餐
rush /rʌʃ/ n. 匆忙
in a rush 非常繁忙
I know what you mean. 我懂你。

E25【比赛】I’m looking forward to the marathon

▍核心句型
I’m looking forward to the marathon.
我期待着马拉松比赛

▍场景对话
A: l like the big, dramatic events at the Olympics.
我喜欢大型、壮观的奥运项目。
B: So do l.I’m looking forward to the marathon.It’s one of the biggest events.It’s a classic race.
我也是。我还期待着马拉松比赛。它是最大型的奥运项目之一,是经典的赛跑项目。
A:l agree.And it’s something everyone can watch.
我同意。它是人人都可以观看的比赛。
B: Yes,the race goes all through the city.There will be thousands watching it on the streets.
是的,比赛将贯穿整个城市。到时候将有成千上万人在街头观看比赛。

▍语言点
look forward to… 非常期待……
marathon /'merəθɑːn/ n. 马拉松赛跑
dramatic /drə’mæt̬ɪk/adj. 戏剧性的
drama /'dræmə/n. 剧情
race/reɪs/ n. 田径比赛
classic /'klæsɪk/ adj. 经典的
on the streets在街上
at 在……地点,位置
at the party 在派对上
at school 在学校
in 在……里面
in the box 在盒子里面
on 在……上面
on the table 在桌上

E26【食物】Pizza is good, but I prefer chicken rolls

▍核心句型
Pizza is good,but I prefer chicken rolls.
比萨饼不错,但我更喜欢鸡肉卷。

▍场景对话
A: What do you want to eat?
你想吃点什么?
B: Just something simple. I don’t like a big lunch.
简简单单就可以。我不喜欢午餐吃得太多。
A: Neither do I. It makes me tired in the afternoon.
我也是。吃多了下午就觉得累。
B: How about pizza? Do you like pizza?
比萨饼怎么样?你喜欢比萨饼吗?
A: Pizza is good, but I prefer chicken rolls. I think I’ll have chicken rolls.
比萨饼不错,但我更喜欢鸡肉卷。我就去买鸡肉卷吧。
B: All right. Let’s go!
好的,走吧!

▍语言点
prefer /prɪ’fɝː/ v. 更喜欢
big lunch 量很大的午餐
big /bɪɡ/
Neither do I. 我也不。

E27【旅游】The Olympics will be good for tourism

▍核心句型
The Olympics will be good for tourism.
奥运会的召开将有利于旅游业的发展。

▍场景对话
A: I’m looking forward to the Olympics!
我期待着奥运会的召开!
B: So am I.
我也是。
A: The Olympics will be good for tourism.
奥运会的召开将有利于旅游业的发展。
B: Yes, and they’ll be good for business, too. Especially for hotels and restaurants.
是的,奥运会对商业发展也会有促进作用,尤其是对酒店和餐饮业。

▍语言点
Olympics /oʊ’lɪmpɪks/ n. 奥运会
tourism /tʊrɪzəm/ n. 旅游业
be good for sth. 有利于……
Eating fruits will be good for our health.
多吃水果对我们的身体有好处。

E28【餐厅】Do you know a good restaurant?

▍核心句型
Do you know a good restaurant?
你知道哪家餐馆好吗?

▍场景对话
A: Do you know a good restaurant?
你知道哪家餐馆好吗?
B: In Beijing? Yes, lots! What kind of restaurant?
在北京吗?啊,那太多了!什么类型的餐馆?
A: We’d like to try Shanghai cuisine. Do you know a good place?
我们想尝尝上海菜。你知道哪里好吗?
B: Well,there’s a very good restaurant in the Kunlun hotel. It specializes in Shanghai food.
呃,在昆仑饭店里有一家很好的餐馆,专做上海菜。
A: Good.We’ll try that! Where is the Kunlun hotel?
好,我们就去那儿吃吧。昆仑饭店在哪儿?
B: It’s best to take a taxi. Not far from here.
最好打的过去。离这儿不远。

▍语言点
restaurant /'restərɑːnt/ n. 餐馆
lots /lɔts/ n. 很多
a lot of 大量的
Shanghai cuisine 上海菜
cuisine /kwɪ’ziːn/ n. 菜肴
We’d like to… 我们想要……
specialize /'speʃəlaɪz/ v. 专攻
specializein

E29【邀约】I can’t make it

▍核心句型
I can’t make it.
我去不了 / 我做不了。

▍场景对话
A: Can we meet for lunch on Sunday?
星期天我们能一起吃午饭吗?
B: I’m sorry. I can’t make it.l have to work on Sunday.
对不起,我不行。我星期天得上班。
A: Oh,that’s a pity.I forgot you sometimes work at weekends.
哦,太遗憾了。我忘了你周末有时要加班。
B: We could go for lunch on Saturday,if you’d like.
如果你愿意的话,周六我们可以一起吃午饭。
A: Yes,that’ll be good.
好,可以。

▍语言点
meet for lunch 去吃午饭
go for lunch 去吃午饭
weekend /'wi:kend/ n. 周末
weekday /'wi:kdeɪ/ n. 周中
pity /'pɪt̬i/ n. 遗憾
That’s a pity. 非常遗憾。

E30【预定】It’s best to reserve a table

▍核心句型
It’s best to reserve a table.
最好预订一个桌位。

▍场景对话
A: I hear the Italian restaurant near Leicester Square is very good.
听说莱斯特广场附近的一家意大利餐馆很不错。
B: Yes,it’s excellent. You should try it. The food is very good.
是啊,非常棒。你应该去尝尝。菜做得特别好。
A: Shall we go there this evening?
要不我们今晚去?
B: Good idea. It’s a small restaurant. It’s best to reserve a table.
好主意。那家餐馆很小,最好是提前预订。
A: OK. I’ll phone and book now.
好,我现在就打电话预约。
B: If it’s full, we can try tomorrow evening.
如果订满了,我们可以明晚去。

▍语言点
reserve /rɪ’zɝːv/ v. 预订
reserve a table
I hear 听说
Leicester Square 莱斯特广场
shall we 可以吗
phone /foʊn/ v. 打电话
book /bʊk/ v. 预订
full /fʊl/ adj. 满的

E31【邀约】What’s a good time for you to meet this evening?

▍核心句型
What’s a good time for you to meet this evening?
今晚什么时候见面对你来说合适?

▍场景对话
A: What’s a good time for you to meet this evening?
今晚什么时候见面对你来说合适?
B: Shall we meet at 6:45?
咱们6:45见怎么样?
A: 6:45 this evening. Fine.At the hotel?
今晚6:45,好的。在宾馆吗?
B: Yes,we’ll have time for a drink and a chat before dinner.
是的,这样在晚餐前我们会有时间喝一杯,聊一聊。
A:When do we have to be at the restaurant?
我们什么时候必须到餐馆?
B: At 7:30.So we’ve got plenty of time.
7:30,所以我们有足够的时间。

▍语言点
what’s=what is
at the restaurant 在饭店
drink /drɪŋk/ v. 喝
have a drink 喝杯小酒
at the hotel 在宾馆
plenty of+n. 很多……

E32【点菜】Can you explain this to me, please?

▍核心句型
Can you explain this to me, please?
你能给我解释一下吗?

▍场景对话
A: That’s better. The English menu should be easier for you.
这就好多了。看英文菜单对你来说就容易多了。
B: Yes, I think it’s easier to choose now.
是的,更方便点菜了。
A: If you need any help, just let me know. Some of the specialists might seem strange to you.
需要帮忙就问我好了。有些特色菜对你来说估计很陌生。
B: Yeah. I already saw some of them with really weird names. What’s this shrimp dish? Can you explain this to me, please?
好,我已经看到一些很奇怪的菜名。这道虾是什么做的?你能帮我解释一下吗?
A: Ah, that’s Zuixian, wine soaked shrimp. It’s fresh shrimps in a wine sauce.
啊,这是醉虾。是用酒浸泡的鲜虾。
B: Sounds interesting. I might have a try.
听起来很有意思,那我就尝尝吧。

▍语言点
explain /ɪk’spleɪn/ v. 解释
explain sth.to sb.
menu /'menjuː/ n. 菜单
choose /tʃuːz/ v. 选(菜)
If you need any help, just let me know.需要帮忙就问我好了。
specialist /'speʃəlɪst/ n. 特色菜
shrimp /ʃrɪmp/ n. 虾
wine soaked shrimp

E33【安排】I thought it would be a good idea to take a trip around Hutongs

▍核心句型
I thought it would be a good idea to take a trip around the Hutongs.
所以我想去逛逛胡同应该不错。
I thought it would be a good idea to do sth…
我认为去……是一个好主意。

▍场景对话
A: Hi, what are you doing this afternoon?
嗨,你今天下午做什么?
B: Nothing. I’ve got nothing planned. Why?
没什么事要做,我没有具体安排。有事吗?
A: I thought it would be a good idea to take a trip around the Hutongs.
我想去逛逛胡同应该不错。
B:That’s a great idea!
好主意!

▍语言点
plan /plæn/ v. 计划
I’ve got nothing (that is) planned. 我没有具体安排。
idea /aɪ’di:ə/ n. 主意

E34【食物】What would you recommend?

▍核心句型
What would you recommend?
你推荐什么菜呢?

▍场景对话
A: Do you like fish, pork or chicken?
你喜欢吃鱼、猪肉还是鸡肉?
B: I like fish and prawns very much. I love prawns. And I like vegetables, too.
我非常喜欢吃鱼和虾。我爱吃虾。也爱吃蔬菜。
A: OK. Well, there are lots of fish and prawn with unique ways of cooking.
好,这儿的鱼和虾做法很独特。
B: Do you like hot and spicy food?
你喜欢吃辣吗?
A: Yes, I do. What would you recommend?
很喜欢。有什么推荐的菜吗?
B: This is a delicious prawn dish, with chilies and garlic.
这个虾特别好吃,配料是辣椒和蒜蓉。
A: That sounds good. I’ll have that.
听起来不错。我就要这个吧。

▍语言点
recommend /ˌrekə’mend/ v. 推荐
suggest /sə’dʒest/
prawn /prɑːn/ n. 大虾
shrimp /ʃrɪmp/
unique /juː’niːk/ adj. 独特的
hot and spicy 辣
hot /hɑːt/

英文情景对话(背诵篇)相关推荐

  1. 如何制作一款HTML5 RPG游戏引擎——第四篇,情景对话

    今天我们来实现情景对话.这是一个重要的功能,没有它,游戏将变得索然无味.所以我们不得不来完成它. 但是要知道,使用对话可不是一件简单的事,因为它内部的东西很多,比如说人物头像,人物名称,对话内容... ...

  2. 计算机英语情景对话二人组,英语小对话四人组,英语小对话二人组日常?

    需4人的英语小对话 我要急用 请大家 help me我明天要用 短一些 我是初一的!!!! 英语小对话4人组(有翻译)有关怎样上学 十分钟左右的 有简单明了的四人组英语对话吗 带翻译 我需要有4个角色 ...

  3. 计算机英语情景对话二人组,英语小对话二人组日常情景对话

    如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话也是很有必要的!今天小编在这里为大家分享一些英语二人组的日常小对话,希望这些日常情景对话会对大家有所帮助! 二人组日常英语小对话篇1 your fav ...

  4. 英语情景对话计算机的优缺点,关于英语面试优点缺点口语句型|情景对话

    关于英语面试优点缺点口语句型|情景对话,面试时,面试官还会问你关于你的优点和缺点的问题.这时你可以多说些使你适合这个职位的优点,再适当说一些无足轻重的缺点,让面试官切实感受到你的优势所在以及你的诚恳态 ...

  5. 计算机三个人的英语情景对话,三个人的英语对话情景阅读

    在英语考试的听力中,我们需要通过录音中的情景对话来听取我们所要的答案,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些三个人的英语对话,欢迎大家阅读! 三个人的英语对话篇一 A: How are you B : I ...

  6. 计算机英语情景对话二人组,英语小对话二人组日常情景对话(2)

    英语日常情景对话篇4 A:Have you bought War Craft 2 yet? 你买了"战争二代"没有? B:Yeah!I bought it the day it w ...

  7. 计算机英语五人对话,一篇5人英语小对话,-五人英语对话加翻译-井睾品同学

    概述:本道作业题是井睾品同学的课后练习,分享的知识点是五人英语对话加翻译,指导老师为桓老师,涉及到的知识点涵盖:一篇5人英语小对话,-五人英语对话加翻译,下面是井睾品作业题的详细. 题目:一篇5人英语 ...

  8. 计算机三个人的英语情景对话,英语情景对话三人3分钟对话阅读

    在英语考试的听力中,英语情景对话是必考的一类问题,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些英语情景对话三人3分钟,希望对大家有所帮助! 英语情景对话三人3分钟篇1 H=husband W=wife S=se ...

  9. 计算机三个人的英语情景对话,​适合三个人英语配音的电影片段 英语三人情景对话短文...

    英语是世界上使用范围最广的一门语言,作为全球通用语言,英语在促进国际交流以及世界各国文化传播与交往​中发挥着重要的作用.喜爱配音的小伙伴日常配音时应该既尝试过中文又尝试过英文,女孩子中文配音会选择适合 ...

  10. 计算机夏令营英语自我介绍,保研夏令营英文自我介绍3篇

    保研夏令营英文自我介绍3篇 更新时间:2017/10/15 11:15:00 保研夏令营是近几年各高校(特别是著名高校)抢夺优质生源的一种方式.以下是百家姓网小编搜集的保研夏令营英文自我介绍3篇,欢迎 ...

最新文章

  1. html5 图形化操作,HTML5的图像及动画图形操作-20210525222751.ppt-原创力文档
  2. keyset(),entryset() 遍历 (转)
  3. 1244. Gentlemen
  4. 小米台灯底座接口很松_呵护你的眼,米家台灯1S
  5. 波卡链Substrate (7)Grandpa协议四“责任安全机制”
  6. 玩转springboot:日志的使用
  7. ortools解决tsp_ortools系列:路由问题1
  8. HTTP API领域在围绕OAS进行整合
  9. python编码示例_python urllib中的编码处理示例
  10. Java关键字:synchronized
  11. java数据类型转换方向_java基础学习篇02(数据类型转换和基本面试题)
  12. 脑皮质算法(2)一种基于新皮层网格细胞的智能和皮质功能的框架
  13. 编程差的程序员,90%都是吃了数学的亏!骨灰级开发:方法不对,努力也白费...
  14. dispatch(dispatched)
  15. SpringBoot项目搭建 day1
  16. No rule to make target `control'. Stop.错误解决
  17. 青藏高原对印度意味着什么呢?
  18. Linux下自动重启系统
  19. android8.0桌面快捷方式,Android 8.0 快捷方式Shortcut
  20. 用最好的“积木”,在元宇宙中掀起一场头脑风暴吧!丨RTE 2022 编程挑战赛圆满收官...

热门文章

  1. c#访问其他服务器的共享文件夹,C#实现访问网络共享文件夹
  2. 百度网盘linux微博登录,百度网盘,微博登录
  3. 宏函数比普通函数效率高
  4. Pyecharts直角坐标系图:象形柱状图 PictorialBar
  5. js原生往父元素中添加子元素
  6. 神经网络可视化工具Netron
  7. 数字三角形、数塔问题(DP)
  8. PDF文件如何插入图片?简单的操作方法
  9. Django ---uploads files
  10. 电商数据分析常见的指标汇总