majesty 壮丽宏伟的

outsource 外包

rhetorical question 反问句

lousy 便宜的

cobbler 果馅饼

gravy boat 肉汁壶

spendy 好贵

meteor shower 流星雨

raisinets 巧克力葡萄干

hygienist 牙医

distracted 心不在焉

macaroni 通心粉

stop in 路过

Pictionary 你画我猜

bratwurst 德国腊肠

benadryl 抗过敏药

rave 狂欢派对

hologram 全息图

maglev technology 磁悬浮技术

empathetic 善解人意的

phony 伪君子

twaddle 废话

paprika 红辣椒

payback 报复

nosey 事儿妈

lunatic 疯子

icky 真讨厌

anthropologist 人类学家

little eggnog 蛋奶酒

wits 智慧

fortitude 坚毅

moxie 勇气

bloopers 穿帮镜头

hot apple cider 热苹果汁

cinnamon sticks 肉桂条

Thunderdome 竞技场

neuroscientist 神经学家

wildly racist 严重种族歧视

dopey 傻帽

deluded 迷惑,欺骗

pharmacy 药店

clam 蛤蜊

banal 平庸

frozen burrito 冷冻玉米煎饼

fancy wine 上好的红酒

fondue 芝士火锅

scallops 扇贝

spring rolls 春卷

hors d'oeuvres 开胃小吃

poppycock 胡说,废话

complacent 自满

jersey 运动衫

sucker 笨蛋

stinks 臭气熏天

tactful 巧妙的,委婉的

tuxedo 燕尾服

perfect pitch 绝对音感


Ep01

S: I must admit, I can't help but feel a twinge of envy. 我不得不承认 我心里实在是有点小嫉妒。

H's mom: Don't be snippy. 别这么暴躁。

H's mom: Good. They should know what a horrible son you are!

很好 这样他们就知道你有多不孝了!

A: Oh, Boo-hoo. 你倒好。

R: I'm all for it. 我完全同意。

S: Attaboy. 好孩子!

S: Oh, Lenard. Let's not take a saw to the branch we're sitting on, shall we?

莱纳德 还是别了吧 这说出来多伤感情啊。

S: As I've stated before on numerous occasions, 我说过无数次了,

S: That never gets old. 这句话百听不厌。

S: Darn. 真可惜。

R: Please, let me make this right. 拜托让我将功补过。

P: Gosh, I worked my ass off today! 天啊 我今天累死了。

L: Tonight is all about you. 今晚你就是主角。

L: I just to know the longer we wait to talk about it, the weirder it gets.

但这事拖越久不谈只会变得更尴尬。

R: I didn't want to be a third wheel. 我不想当电灯泡。

H's mom: Your father left me, you left me -- I guess I'm just the kind of person people like to leave.

你爸离开我 你也这样 我就是那种别人想要抛弃的人。

H's mom: I knew she was behind this! If you want to be a man, you can't let a woman tell you what to do.

她是幕后黑手!要当纯爷们儿 你就不能让女人对你指手画脚。

R: Pish on your issues! 屁大的事儿啊!

R: That was some weak tea, dude. 实在是弱爆了 老兄。

R: Amen to that. 那还用说?

Stuart: A little music? 来点音乐助兴?

R: Bossa Nova. 芭沙风情。【新派爵士乐】

R: Do you want to... hang out tomorrow night, maybe grab a bite to eat or catch a late movie?

你想不想 明晚咱们出去玩玩 一起吃个饭 看个晚场电影什么的?

Stuart: But I'm a little tight on funds. 但我手头有点紧。

R: I'll swing by after work. 我下班后过来。

Stuart: I could do worse. 我还能更没下限一点。

NASA Dave: You realize you just lied your ass off to your wife and your mother.

你知道自己现在是老妈老婆两头瞒吗?

Ep02

A: He's still a flight risk. 他还是只会飞的鸭子呢!

A: You're not answering the question. 你在顾左右而言他。

B: I'm basically married to a sexy Buzz Lightyear. 我嫁的可是性感版的巴斯光年!

H: You're out of your mind, Sheldon. 你疯了吧 谢尔顿。

L: Sheldon, you are not in charge. 谢尔顿 你又不是老大!

Stuart: I can take them or leave them. 不喜欢也不讨厌。

S: Well, it's hardly my business what you eat. 你吃什么关我屁事。

S: You like all kinds of hippy-dippy things.  弱智的事你都喜欢。

A: There might be a reason for that. 那是事出有因的。

S: Don't get any ideas. 想都不要想。【Ep3 L】

S: For the sake of argument, let's say that's true. 就当你说的是真的。

S: This is not working out with him. 他和我们的气场不合。

S: The Transformers teach us that things are not always what they appear to be.

变形金刚告诉我们 事情的真相往往与其外在表现不同。

S: That is literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard. 这真是我听过最愚蠢的言论了。

S: Hubba-hubba. 很棒吧~

S: Talk about a keeper. 正所谓乘龙快婿啊!

P: That is the last thing I want to do. 这是我最不想做的事情。

P: Do you know what a terrible position this puts me in? 你知道你把我置于一个多糟糕的处境吗?

S: So we're all on the same page. 你都知情了就好。

S: Your desperate need for friendship makes you weak. 你对友谊的渴求令你破绽百出。

S: But that woman has a death wish, Leonard. 那女人可不是省油的灯 莱纳德。

S: No one likes a kiss-up. 没人喜欢马屁精。

Ep03

S: For your troubles. 你的辛苦费。

S: And forgive my crude penmanship. 字迹难看 多多包涵。

L: Not gonna happen. 想都别想。【Ep2 S】

S: Uh, before we begin, may I offer you a refreshment? 开始之前 需要来点东西提神吗?

S: I think they're the best. 我觉得这玩意爽爆了!

S: That was a ruse. 刚是陷阱题。

S: I did a comprehensive background check. 我对你的背景做了全面的调查。

Alex Jenson: It would be an incredible honor to work for a man of your brilliance.

能为您这样才华横溢的人做事 真是我天大的荣幸。

S: Flattery will not get you this job, Ms. Jenson. 溜须拍马是没有用的 詹森女士。

Alex Jenson: It's not flattery if it's the truth. 陈述的是事实 又何来逢迎拍马?

L: Smooth. 厉害!

S: No. I have people for that now. 不必 有人会为我代劳。

L: Ah, congratulations and may God have mercy on your soul.

恭喜你 同时也愿上帝怜悯你的灵魂。

B: Hey, I wasn't expecting to hear from you today. 没想到今天你会打给我。

R: Let the dance begin. 好戏开始。

L: Oh, that happens to be Dr. Koothrappali's field of expertise.

这正巧是库萨帕里博士的专业领域呢!

L: He‘s the poster boy for sanity. 他就是精神正常的代表。

L: Oh, SETI -- the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence. SETI 寻找外太空星球智慧生命计划。

A: That skank's your problem, not mine. 这骚货试你的问题 不是我的。

A: Look at you, putting on a brave face. 瞧你 还假装坚强。

P: Look, I don't even know where my relationship is with Leonard is right now.

我都不知道我现在和莱纳德的关系算什么。

Ep04

S: Yeah, you had a good run. 这段时间表现不错。

S: We'll remember you with nostalgic fondness. 我们会怀念你的好。

S: Leonard, you're the tiebreaker. 莱纳德 你决定吧。

S: Welcome aboard, old chum. 欢迎加入 好兄弟。

H: Gesundheit. 保重。

S: I am spoon-feeding this to you. 我答案都递到你嘴边了啊。

S: I guess we both share blame on this one. 这道题我俩各打五十大板吧。

P: Where did the expression "got your ass handed to you" come from?

“虐的你屁滚尿流”这句话语源是从哪来的啊?

P: Amy and I will beat you at anything. 艾米和我照样虐得你一败涂地。

Stuart: Ah, he's spoiling me and I love it. 他好宠我 我爱死了。

H: I’ve been having the worst night. 我今天晚上倒霉到家了。

Ep05

R: I do have a certain je ne sais quois when it comes to soirees.

置办派对 我可是有不少锦囊妙计哦。

S: Care to weigh in? 有何高见?

A: I make compromises for you all the time. 我总是为你牺牲自我。

P: It's long overdue. 早就该来了。

S: Yes! This party just became a major rager. 太好了 这次派对一定超好玩!

R: Don't make me pull it out of you. 别让我费劲逼问你了。

S: The problem solved itself. 这问题不攻自破了。

L: Ja, und later she's going to arrest me for goink fashter zen da shpeed of light.

对 稍后她会逮捕我 因为我超速超过光年了。【德语】

Ep06

S: Hold that thought! 话别说太早。

S: Everything really is coming up, Amy. 真是守得云开见月明了啊 艾米。

S: Trying to use a Jedi mind trick. 试图用绝地念力。

S: Then suffer in silence. 那你默默忍受吧。

L: Empathetic! 设身处地的为我建议!

S: It sucks to be you. 算你倒霉呗。

S: It only works on the weak-minded. 只有意志薄弱的人才会被操控。

R: Yeah, but if he's a sore loser, maybe you're better off without him.

但如果他这个人输不起 没这个朋友也罢。

S: Losing on purpose is intellectually dishonest. 故意放水是智慧上的欺诈。

S: A sellout, 没节操

P: So, I know this goes without saying, 我知道我这是多此一举。

S:You won fair and square. 你是实至名归的赢家。

Ep07

S: This is a sticky wichet. 真是进退两难啊。

S: Yes, quite the kerfuffle. 对啊 挺剑拔弩张的。

S: It's a band-aid at best. 那顶多治标不治本。

S: And let me tell you, that was a hard row to hoe. 不瞒你说 这事可不容易啊。

S: That low-down polecat done wronged my woman. 那个卑鄙小人敢对我的女人口出狂言。

H: Oh, you silly doodlebug. 你个小笨蛋呆瓜。

L: Oh, that's just the tip of the sadness iceberg. 这只是我悲哀的冰山一角呢。

Ep08

S: Well, it's your word against mine; see you in court. 公说公有理 婆说婆有理 法庭见吧。

S: You're a real catch. 你也算是乘龙快婿了。

L: Stay frosty. 别轻举妄动哦。

S: But I have difficulty navigating certain aspects of daily life.

但我每天的生活 都有不易驾驭的方面。

Ep09

L: Your hypothesis is completely disconfirmed by all the data. You're just clinging to it out of intellectual stubbornness.

种种数据显示 你的假设完全不能成立 现在纯粹是你的智商在死鸭子嘴硬。

L: You brought this on yourself. 是你自己自讨苦吃。

S: Well, that's some salty language. 你这话够掉身份啊~

S: I'm sorry for your loss. 请节哀顺变。

S: It truly is the B word, isn't it? 还真是让人想骂脏话 不是吗?

B: What's that supposed to mean? 你这话什么意思?

S: Well, I'm not giving it away. 我才不无偿帮你。

H: Well, we appear to have reached an impasse. 看来我们陷入僵局了。

R: That's a nice touch. 这招不赖啊。

A: Don't play dumb with me, sister. 别装傻了 丫头。

S: You threats are empty! 你吓唬谁啊。

S: Oh, preposterous! 真是荒谬!

S: It's quite a gesture on your part. 你这样做很有风度。

H: I'd like to propose a toast - - to burying the hatchet. 大家来干一杯吧 敬恩怨一笔勾销。

Ep10

S: Now let's get this over with. 那咱们速战速决吧。

B's dad: Mazel tov. 恭喜恭喜。【希伯来语】

H: Great couple of gals. 她们是贤良淑德的典范。

Ep11

P: You're so butch. 你好龙精虎猛哦。

R: But apparently I misread those signals. 但很显然是我自作多情了。

L: You're getting a little Yuletide spirit. 你挺喜欢圣诞的。

H: Ya big dork! 你个大傻冒。

Ep12

S: Uh, in the past, I've reached out to each of you individually, but I believe my present situation requires the collective wisdom of the group.

过去呢 我曾与在座各位有过单独请益的时刻 但这次我觉得这次的情况需要你们一起共同集思广益。

S: He's strutting around like he's five-foot-six. 他趾高气昂地好像自己有两米那么高。

P: I mean, how do you not kill yourself, like, every day? 你怎么曾到现在还没有自杀?

Ep13

S: Looks like that rumpled chicken's come home to roost. 看来有人现在自食恶果了吧。

B: He's not exhausting at all. 他真是不厌其”烦“啊。

S: Nice going. 都怪你。

B: Brakkadoom! 受死吧!

S: Unless bellyaching. 不要再满腹牢骚了。

L: Thanks, but we've got it covered. 多谢 我们自己能搞定。

Ep14

S: So they asked you to pack up your things and ship out. 所以他们让你收拾东西走人啊。

S: That's hard cheese. 真是非常遗憾。

S: You're one of the good ones. 你算是有能力的人之一了。

S: I work on a level so rarified you couldn't even imagine it. 我工作的层次尖端到你无法想象。

L: Do I look smug? I feel smug. 是不是洋洋得意 我觉得是哦~

L: I’m unhappy and about to destroy the planet. 老子不爽 老子要毁了地球。

S: I'm outraged. 我现在是气炸了。

Kripke: What the frig? 你搞毛啊?

Kripke: You think I just fell of the turnip truck? 你当我第一天出社会啊!

S: Zingers fly fast in the Thunderdome, Barry. 竞技场里唇枪舌剑很猛烈 脑子要跟上。

Kripke: If this one's blank, too, I'm going to be furious. 这里面要再是白纸 老子一定暴怒。

S: It's leaps and bounds ahead of mine. 他的成果超过我好几百条街。

S: What do we have to lose? 我都没东西能损失了 当然行。

S: What a grouch. 瞧你这小暴脾气。

R: Oh, I wish I was in better shape. 要是我身材好点就好了。

Kripke: Your work is really not at a level I expected it to be.

你的研究可真是没达到我原以为的水准啊。

Kripke: Stop bragging. 少显摆了。

Kripke: You had some brilliant insights in here. 你有一些很棒的见解。

Kripke: You need to buckle down and focus. 你得集中注意力 多加努力才行。

B: I make plenty of money!  You make peanuts! 我挣了很多钱 你赚得塞牙缝都不够!

S: Because the truth made me look bad. 说实话会让我很没面子。

L: We're down the rabbit hole. 废话说完了。

Ep15

S: Are you going to have another one of your hissy fits? 你的小暴脾气又要发作了吗?

L: You're controlling, you're irritating... 你是控制狂 有超级欠扁。

P: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 不要随便改变现状 小心弄巧成拙。(不要没事找事嘛)

L: Cut to the chase. 别拐弯抹角了。

L: You lovable scamp. 你个可爱的小调皮。

L: This door's about to slam in your face. 这们要摔你脸上了。

R: Oy vey. 糟糕。【犹太人用语】

S: Home wrecker. 家庭破坏者。

A: I have been nothing but patient with you! 我对你还不够有耐心吗!

P: Oh, don't get all huffy. 别冲我发火!

Ep16

S: Ah, kids say the darnedest things. 小孩子真是会胡扯。

H: I pulled an all-nighter. 我忙活了整个通宵。

S: Dazzle me. Go. 尽请支招吧。

S: Clearly, I made a good choice farming this out to you.

很明显 把此事交给你来办 真是太英明了。

S: What are you trying to pull here? 这一招的高明之处在哪儿?

Alex: I don't know how to respond to that. 我词穷了。

B: Fill her up. 给我倒上。

L: That's the spirit. 这么想就对了。

L: Okay, this is getting a little hard to not take personally. 你这么敷衍的样子 很难不让我受伤。

L: That was pretty crappy of you. 你刚才真够差劲的!

R: We're got to stop beating ourselves up like this! 我们不能再这样自我折磨了。

Ep17

R: Can I have a refill on my chai tea? 能帮我的印度茶续杯吗?

S: If our friend, the flag, has taught me anything, it's to go where the wind takes you.

我们的好友 旗帜 教过我的一件事就是 向着风指引你的方向飘。

L: Don't look under that rock. 不要知道比较好。

R: Nothing good ever happens! 好事从不发生在我身上。

A: Those guys were mellow. 那些小家伙乖多了。

S: Luckily, I had the good sense to drown that kitten in the river.

本人高瞻远瞩早把这想法扼杀于摇篮之中了。

S: I'm obligated to do something nice for you. 我也应该礼尚往来。

A: Typical bureaucratic nonsense. 典型的狗屁官僚主义。

L: Aw, for Pete's sake. 让不让人活了。

Ep18

L: So, you can either bitch and whine. 你们大可以唧唧歪歪 浪费时间。

H/S: I got "whine. " I got the "b word. " 我负责唧唧,我负责歪歪。

L: Frankly, 老实说,

P: So, blow off work, go on a weekday. 那就不去上班 工作日的时候去。

A: Hooky? 翘班吗?

P: I can laugh about it now. 我现在对此能一笑置之了。

B: This Friday we ditch work. 周五我们放下工作。

Ep19

H: He's like a savant at organizing. 他简直是整理大师好吗?

B: Made it from scratch. 从零开始学。

A: His quirks just make you love him more. 他的小怪癖让人更爱他。

S: You health nuts kill me. 小混球害我要想破头了。

H: Do whatever you want. 你高兴就好。

S: This is what happens to pretty boys in the big city. 小帅哥进了大城市 就会遇到这种事。

S: Oh, I've got that in spades. Ravage me. 这个我绝对能帮上忙。用问题蹂躏我吧。

S: Well played. 你厉害。

S: Sometimes I don't give you enough credit, Penny. 有时候我真是小看你了 佩妮。

R: Well, put your mind at ease. 好了 你就放宽心吧。

S: Sorry, badgering me won't work. 抱歉 纠缠我也没用。

S: Stand down, sir. 别轻举妄动 先生。

B: I should have left it alone. 我不应该多事的。

H: Nice try. 亏你想得到。【S7 Ep3 A】

S: Matey? 好兄弟【海盗用语】

S: Bernadette's diary has some saucy passages. 伯纳黛特日记的内容相当有料啊~

Ep20

L: But I‘m not gonna stoop to playing politics. 但是我才不去耍手段 搞阴谋。

P: That shows a lot of integrity. 这说明你很正直。

S: Copy that. 明白明白。

R: Let's meet halfway. 一人让一步。

R: You have some nerve showing up here. 你居然有脸出现在这里。

R: I have a thick accent. You don't know what I said. 我口音重着呢 你根本听不懂我的话。

S: Well, that's a fine how-do-you-do. 真会耍阴招。

Ep21

P: I can't afford another demerit. 我不能再被他记过了。

S: That was quite the cliffhanger. 最后留了个大悬念。

R: Good - - black is more slimming. 很好 黑色显瘦。

R: Toodles. 拜拜。

P: I was gonna be in movies and live this glamorous life.

我会变成电影明星 过着五光十色的生活。

P: I had an epiphany, not a stroke. 我只是顿悟 不是突然中风好吗?

S: Down to business. 现在言归正传。

S: Well, that all stinks. 这也太烂了吧。

Ep22

S: Big check. 花大钱哟~

Prof. Proton: No, sh-she's the only reason I've-I've stayed this long.

我是看在她的面子上才待这么久的。

H: Nice guilt trip. 这招“良心不安”真高。

Ep23

H: The ladies are away, the boys will play. 女人不在 男人爽快。

R: So into her. 好中意她啊。

S: You just got pantsed in the schoolyard, four-eyes. 你跟他比差远了 四眼田鸡。

S: Go on, give him your lunch money. 快 对他俯首称臣吧。

S: That was a wild ride. 真够刺激的。

Ep24

L: Well, do you really think I have a shot? 你觉得我真有机会雀屏中选吗?

R: This is a fantastic opportunity. 这是他千载难逢的好机会呢。

R: WIth your flashy clothes and your Woody Allen swagger.

你看你花哨的衣服和那吊儿郎当范儿。

P: But just because good things are happening to Leonard doesn't take anything away from you.

但莱纳德身上有好事发生 不代表你会损失什么啊。

S: They lie so they don't look petty. 为了不显得小气而说谎。

R: So, you know, it was a silver lining. 瞧 我终于找到了乌云背后的幸福线。

生活大爆炸第六季 那些精妙的台词翻译相关推荐

  1. 生活大爆炸第一季 那些精妙的台词翻译

    词汇及短语 curry 咖喱 jerk  bastards 混蛋 nerd 怪才 ergo 因此 self-explanatory 一目了然 spare key 备用钥匙 immaculate 完美无 ...

  2. 生活大爆炸第6季第12集

    2019独角兽企业重金招聘Python工程师标准>>> 生活大爆炸第6季第12集 ,谢耳朵又把三个nerd给拖下水,之前就有过这种情况...不过Alex还是很漂亮的哈! 转载于:ht ...

  3. CV:基于keras利用cv2自带两步检测法对《跑男第六季第五期》之如花片段(或调用摄像头)进行实时性别脸部表情检测

    CV:基于keras利用cv2自带两步检测法对<跑男第六季第五期>之如花片段(或调用摄像头)进行实时性别&脸部表情检测 目录 输出结果 设计思路 核心代码 输出结果 设计思路 核心 ...

  4. Python可以这样学(第六季:SQLite数据库编程)-董付国-专题视频课程

    Python可以这样学(第六季:SQLite数据库编程)-1344人已学习 课程介绍         董付国老师系列教材<Python程序设计(第2版)>(ISBN:97873024365 ...

  5. 公考复盘(二)——第五季第六季

    第五季 常识 3:劳动法,劳动者死亡不需要支付经济补偿金. 4:刑法,刑事案件可以分为自诉和公诉,所以并非所有案件都是被动. 5:公司法,股东可以用货币出资,非货币可以是实物.知识产权.土地使用权等可 ...

  6. 零基础学CocosCreator·第六季-常用编程框架和算法

    第六季-常用编程框架和算法 01.MVC架构 MVC的含义 02.单例模式 单例(instance)的特点 作用 实现 调用 结果 补充 03.观察者模式-订阅发布模式 流程 实现 结果 04.工厂模 ...

  7. 全国计算机一共几集,夏目友人帐第六季一共多少集?至少11集国内已播出

    夏目友人帐第六季第一集目前在国内已经正式播出了,相信不少粉丝都已经看了.最近有小伙伴询问,夏目友人帐第六季一共有多少集.虽然目前官方并没有给出明确答复,但是按照以往的惯例看来,第六季只有11集,最多也 ...

  8. Hannah荣获第六季完美童模全球总决赛全球人气总冠军

    2022第六季完美童模在广东省广州市汉溪长隆圆满落幕!7月24-28日,全国各地的小超模汇聚一堂,彰显各自的无限魅力.为期四天三夜的精彩赛事日程中,超模小选手们在组委会倾情打造的行业超一流的元宇宙科幻 ...

  9. 黄致绮 荣获第六季完美童模全球总决赛 全国总冠军

    2022第六季完美童模在广东省广州市汉溪长隆圆满落幕!7月24-28日,全国各地的小超模汇聚一堂,彰显各自的无限魅力.为期四天三夜的精彩赛事日程中,超模小选手们在组委会倾情打造的行业超一流的元宇宙科幻 ...

  10. 蒋松廷 荣获第六季完美童模全球总决赛 全球总冠军

    2022第六季完美童模在广东省广州市汉溪长隆圆满落幕!7月24-28日,全国各地的小超模汇聚一堂,彰显各自的无限魅力.为期四天三夜的精彩赛事日程中,超模小选手们在组委会倾情打造的行业超一流的元宇宙科幻 ...

最新文章

  1. 云网融合 — 算力中心
  2. 算法—详细讲解双向链表的实现(python)
  3. PHP类的静态(static)方法和静态(static)变量使用介绍
  4. python期末设计作品_期末作品检查
  5. .NET斗鱼直播弹幕客户端(上)
  6. Linux进程之间通信 信号
  7. 鲲鹏服务器的作用,眼见为实,华为鲲鹏架构服务器生态大揭秘
  8. MadFS:高性能超算缓存文件系统——助力“鹏城云脑II”获世界IO500排行榜冠军...
  9. Python快速调用Teambition接口
  10. c语言指针++_C和C ++中的指针
  11. python正则表达式 多个条件的匹配
  12. 通过selenium突破极验验证实现登录
  13. Java实习日记(1)
  14. 历时三月,致远互联从“鸟巢”飞到哪了?
  15. FFmpeg: mac下手动编译android上使用的FFmpeg(支持x86、armeabi-v7a、arm64-v8a)
  16. 小学计算机课后作业,小学信息技术课后作业设计研究
  17. Android Studio 4.2Previw版本编译错误提示Disable offline mode and rerun the build
  18. linux awk比较大小,linux基础只是之awk命令使用,统计最大长度
  19. 第10章两个独立样本的t检验
  20. linux内存占用过高问题解决方法

热门文章

  1. ZZULIOJ1076-1080Python解法
  2. Transaction marked as rollbackOnly
  3. TLS SNI(TLS Server Name Indication)配置:F5、Nginx和IIS
  4. 北京地铁21号线_北京迎来地铁22号线,全长81公里,沿线的市民有福了
  5. Django DTL模板使用
  6. 有权图的单源最短路径
  7. gitlab服务: kex_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host
  8. 阅读《我喜欢生命本来的样子》完(四)
  9. Linux之常见面试题知识点批注(七)
  10. openwrt默认mac地址配置(MT7620a)