词汇及短语

cockamamy 可笑的,滑稽的

Brussels sprouts 小包菜

sanctimonious 伪善的,道貌岸然的

frankly 坦率的,坦白的说

obnoxious 讨人厌,令人作呕的

rankest 卑劣的

hit a reef 搁浅

go splitsville 一拍两散

Zazzles 犀利哥

Terrific. 很好很强大!Lenard

lampchop 小羊排

passion fruit 百香果

Doy. 这不明摆着嘛?Penny

tedious 乏味

pragmatic 务实

papaya 木瓜

guava 石榴

have a lot on its plate 事务繁忙

Mockery 嘲笑,愚弄,笑柄

broccoli 西兰花

slumber 沉睡,睡眠

vicious circle 恶性循环

Bamf 嘭

Snikt 唰

monopoly 大富翁,垄断,专利

Thinkatorium 通灵术

once in a while 偶尔

lovebug 小心肝

locket 吊坠

sidekick 跟班

shoemaker 大懒虫

brawny 健壮

constipated 便秘

exasperation 懊恼

whimsical 异想天开的

quirky 古怪

lamb kabob 羊肉串

fair warning 友情提示

bouillon 牛肉汤

BFF = best friend forever 死党

KMN = kill me now. 快杀了我吧


Ep01

L: Oh, there you have it, gentlemen. 菜上齐了 先生们

S: Impressive, but we must be cautious. 是很不错 但我们必须要小心。

S: No one ever does. That's why it happens. 确实没发生过,所以才会发生。

P: Fair point. 说得好!

L: You do what you want. 你爱咋咋地

A: Seals in the flavor without the fat. 锁住美味 没有脂肪。

H: It's more complicated than that. 这事儿远比这复杂得多。

S: In these uncertain times, doesn't humanity deserve a gift? 人世无常 人类难道不该有所安慰?

Ep02

L: Tough break. 真可惜。

H: What do we owe you? 我们欠你多少钱?

P: I'm a little low on cash. 我现金有点紧张啊。

P: I'm cute. I get by. 我漂亮 别人请客。

L: Fine, but don't expect my help. 随你 但别指望我会帮你。

L: I'll be damned. 让我一头撞死好了。

Ep03

A: Isn't it obvious? 理由不是显而易见吗?

L: Give it a whirl. 我来试试吧。

A: How does one miss that? 怎么会有人连这个都想不到呢?

L: You bumped the table and you know it. 你掀的桌子 自己清楚。

S: They can't function without me. 他们离不开我。

S: Buck up. 振作点。

L: sanctimonious and frankly 假正经

L: Suffered in silence? 忍气吞声

A: I'm stating it outright. 直截了当地说,

A: And by extension, 由此可推,

A: We appear to have reached an impasse. 看来我们陷入了僵局。

H: Oh, I thought you were just making a generalization: 我还以为你是一概而论呢~

R: I am what I am. 哥是个传说。

S‘s mom: There's nothing he can do that'll surprise me. 没什么能让我吃惊的了。

L: Hold on to that thought. 话别说这么早。

S‘s mom: He said that you were pining for a young lady. 他说你为伊消得人憔悴。

A: You might be losing your mind over me. 你可能正因我失魂落魄。

A: Excellent point. 绝妙的观点。

A: Touche. 讲得好。

S: I believe we may have acted rashly. 我觉得我们可能决定得太草率了。

A: They're the epitome of indifference. 它们是独善其身的典范。

L: I saw what you did there. 我可算看出来了。

S‘s mom: Well, isn't that sweet? 真实太给力了。

Ep04

R: Oh, you're so arrogant. 你也太傲慢了!

H: Sophisticated and relaxed? 优雅而自然的?

R: It's one of his best moves. 这是他的拿手好戏。

S: Oh, Lord, will this day never end? 天呐 这一天怎么过不完了?

S: Well, you really want to dot the I's and cross the T's, don't you? 你还真的想得寸进尺了 是吧?

P: That's what I'm counting on. Spill. 我就期待着这个呢 进来吧

P: I really don't want to get in the middle of this. 我真不想趟你俩这趟浑水。

R: I can do this all day. 磨嘴皮子你休想赢我!

R: Knock yourself out. 请自便。

R: Well, seeing as its purpose was to piss you off, I'd say it's spot-on.

要说它的用途就是让你不爽的话,我看真是恰到好处。

S: Well titted. 这个回合你赢了。

S: Stand by for my upcoming tat. 你给我走着瞧!

Nobody: Hold on there. 别轻举妄动。

Ep05

S: apt and amusing. 聪明又有趣。

S: She'll appreciate the witticism. 她一定会欣赏你的

S: I sense judgment on your part. 我感觉你有意见。

S: What all the hoopla's about. 你有什么好大惊小怪的?

S: Fix it for me! 帮我搞掂她!

L: You're going off the grid. 你是在玩儿失踪啊~

L: The old Unabomber approach. Kudos. 早年炸弹客的做法啊 不错嘛

S: The only flaw in an otherwise perfect plan. 智者千虑必有一失。

S: Keeping in mind that the key to a good lie lies in the details.

要记得 说谎的秘诀在于善于编织细节。

B: Oh, I take pacts very seriously. 我向来恪守约定。

S: So we'd be perpetrating a ruse? 这么说我们是要做戏咯~

S: You haven't fallen hopelessly in love with me? 你没有无可救药地爱上我吗?

A: Don't be absurd. 别傻了。

A: You're suffocating me. 别逼我。

L: I'm okay on my own. 我一个人也挺好。

S: Bedtime. Please show yourself out. 该睡觉了 你也该走了。

Ep06

L: Your poll numbers just keep dropping. 你怎么就这么惹人嫌呢?

R: Did you pinky-swear? 你们拉勾勾了吗?

S: Abundantly. 十分清楚。

L: You've really got to get out more. 你倒是真该好好发掘一下。

S: There are no heroes when it comes to dermatitis. 有皮炎的时候可不能逞英雄。

S: Ta-dah! 挞哒!

L: She kind of stomped on it? 被她狠狠践踏

H: While we're at it, 既然说到这个,

S: But that behavior is beyond the pale 那种行为让人忍无可忍。

L: holding back and being cautious. 退缩和矜持。

Ep07

R: Here comes a cavity search. 开始掏家底了。

S: Now to business. 说正事吧。

S: Now down to business. 现在谈正事吧。

S: Mockery? 这算是讽刺吗?

L: That seems fairly conclusive. 很有说服力。

S: How do you cope? 你是怎么处理的?

P: Right there with you. 佩妮与你同在。

Ep08

P: Okay, help me out here. 谁给我解释一下。

S: First come, first served. 先到先得。

S: I rest my case. 那不就结了。

S: Shrewd. 真阴险。

L: Guys, that's really starting to get old. 二位 这有点儿太俗了吧。

L: Hysterical! 哈哈哈

A: What does that entail? 什么意思?

S: The runts in a large litter. 作为人海一粟,

L: Just got him down for his nap. 好不容易让他睡觉的。

S: No cuts, no buts, no coconuts. 不能插队 没有但是 没有椰汁。

S: The line must be drawn here! 忍无可忍 无须再忍。

S: I believe in knowing my enemy. 知己知彼 方能百战不殆。

S: I'm a total buttwad. 我是个十足的傻子。

Ep09

S: Be part of that proud tradition. 请继承这一光荣传统吧!

P's dad: It's good to finally meet you. 终于见到你了 小子

L: That was odd. 真诡异。

S: Penny is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. 佩妮病的不轻。【杜鹃要可可泡芙 美国广告梗】

R: smart and beautiful. 才貌双全。

L: Why do I bother talking to you people? 我真是吃饱了撑着跟你们聊天?

L: Did you have to woo me? 是你跑来追我了?

P: Get over yourself. 少做白日梦了。

H: I'd like to propose a toast. 我想敬个酒。

P's dad: You finally found yourself a keeper. 你终于找到了一位护花使者。

P's dad: You want to come in for a nightcap? 来吃个夜宵吧~

P's dad: Behind every great man is a nagging woman. 每个成功的男人背后都有个唠叨的女人。

H: I think that's enough about me. 你们侃我侃够了吧...

S: I'll have no truck with plots. 我可绝对不参与阴谋。

B: Live and learn. 吃一堑长一智嘛。

P's dad: The whole thing's bull squirt, huh? 这些都是瞎编的 是吗?

L: I did not want to be a part of this. 我也是身不由己的。

H: I got a bone to pick with you. 我有事要找你算账。【S3 Ep10 H】

P's dad: I’ll get to you in a minute. 我等下再找你算账。

P's dad: Stack the deck. 那就作弊!

Ep10

S: But to set things back on course, 但为了回到正轨上,

A: It's no mystery. 毫无疑问。

P: That's thinking ahead. 真会未雨绸缪。

S: Good grief. It's like trying to talk to a dolphin. 天哪 简直就是对牛弹琴。

A: Please don't drag this out. 区区小忙不足挂齿。

R: Just because I didn't express myself well doesn't mean my underlying point was invalid.

我没表达好不代表我的观点也不对。

R: You bloviating buffoon. 你个喋喋不休的小丑。

H: You narcissistic nincompoop! 你个自恋的脑残。

Ep11

Zack: Agree to disagree. 各抒己见嘛~

L: Just chill out. 淡定点。

P: Let's get this thing over with. 我们早死早超生吧。

S: He's making our case. 他在为我们说话呢!

Ep12

S: You have the conn. 一切由你指挥。

S: We're doomed. 我们失败定了。

S: Well, that speaks volumes, doesn't it? 这话真是意味深长 是吧

S: Welcome aboard. 欢迎你们入伙。、

H: Eureka! 中了!

S: Well, that was a little uncalled for. 这真有点不讲道理。

S: Don't beat around the bush. 别拐弯抹角的。

S: The simple-mingdedness of your idea is exceeded only by its crass consumerism and banality.

超越了这个点子弱智程度的只有愚蠢的消费者至上主义和俗不可耐。

S: It's baffling 确实让人匪夷所思。

L: We've got a hit. 咱要火了!

P: Look, can't you just let him play with you until bedtime? 就不能带他一起玩儿到睡觉吗?

S: Let them stew. 由得他们去烦吧~

Ep13

S: In order to take a vacation, one first has to work. 想度假 先工作。

P: Don't piss off the people who handle the things you eat. 不要惹给你准备饭的人。

L: I can vouch for that. 我深表赞同。

L: Although yours was an eye-opener. 不过 你的可真让人开眼了。

A: You're my plus-one. You'll bunk with me. 你是我带的伴儿 你跟我住。

S: That's not apropos. 这就是你不对了。

L: We were all exhausted. 大家都精疲力尽了。

S: Have a certain ring to it. 听着更拉风一些。

P: Someone should stand up to him. 该有人奋起反抗。

Glenn: I got to run. 我先走一步。

H: Let's go with that. 那就这意思吧。

P: Will do. 包在我身上。

B: Howard's a complete and total ass. 霍华德视个超级无敌大混蛋!

P: Sweetie, let me put this in a way you'll understand: 亲爱的 我就敞开天窗说亮话吧:

L: I‘ve gotten a lot more street since we broke up. 自从咱俩分手以后我学会了更多流行语。

A: I’d like to weigh in. 我想插一句嘴。

R: I‘d like to raise two points. 我有两点要讲。

P: We weren't getting back together. 我俩没有重归于好。

A: Be realistic. 别做梦了!

Ep14

S: Sweet patootie. 我的老天爷。

S: Don't kid yourselves. 别自欺欺人了。

S: In a word, triumphant. 一言以蔽之 大获全胜啊~

S: Thirsty for knowledge, drinking in my wisdom. 求知若渴 贪婪地聆听我的教诲。

S: Well, I suppose everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

我觉得每个人都有权表达自己的观点。

S: Poopy heads! 榆木脑袋!

R: It-It happened to a friend of mine. 这 这是我一个朋友的经历。

S: I'm the one with something interesting to say. 我一直都是瞩目的焦点。

A: Well, that was the last arrow in my quiver of whimsy. 这是我搞怪的压箱底招了。

S: I sense that you're trying to slow-walk me to an epiphany. 我感觉你再循循善诱啊...

S: Are you going to help me or not? 你到底帮不帮我嘛~

R: I say okey-dokey. 乐意之至。

H: I’m not gonna make it. 我撑不过了。

S: Why don't we leave that for future generations to decide? 为什么不留给后代去决定呢?

Ep15

S: He could have saved himself the trouble. 他就不必这么费劲了。

Ep16

L: Yeah, that's a real pickle. 嗯 确实很难办。

R: Some of it makes sense, some of it's crazy. 良莠参半 不可全信。

A: You don't have to be strong for me. 你不用再我面前逞强的。

Ep17

S: And be a social pariah? 想显得不合群吗?

S: My problems can wait while you two hens finish your clucking.

我的问题可以待会儿再说,你们两个女人接着八卦吧~

A: Don't be needy, bestie. 别耍宝了 闺蜜。

L: Right in the nose. 正中鼻头。

Ep18

S: If I may interject here, 容我插句嘴,

P: Not knowing is part of the fun. 不知道才有乐趣啊~

H: I'm saying believe in magic, you muggle. 我是说要相信魔法 你个麻瓜。

S: That's axiomatic. 这是不言自明的。

P: You do not want to take that for granted. 你可不能觉得理所当然。

P: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush? 一鸟在手 胜过二鸟在林?

P: I always learn stuff. 总学得到东西。

L: Case closed. 妥妥儿的。

S: Bippity-boppity-boo. 天灵灵地灵灵 扑克牌快显灵。

R: Why so glum, chum? 为什么这么闷闷不乐 哥们儿?

Ep19

S: Goodness gracious, 我的亲娘七舅老爷,

S: What kind of world do we live in, 这是个什么世道啊!

S: Swift and cruel ferocity. 以牙还牙 以血还血。

An eye for an eye. 以眼还眼。(Ep24 this season)

L: We're kind of in the middle of a crisis, here. 我们现在正忙着处理些麻烦事。

P: I have to tiptoe around gis new girlfriend. 我在他女朋友面前还得处处谨小慎微。

H: Nah, I think we have to be more subtle. 不 我觉得我们得更狡猾些。

B: Count your blessings. 知足吧。

R: Oh, no, don't put me in the middle of this. 不要 别把我扯进来。

R: I’m not going to be your go-between. 我可不当你的中间人。

H: Yeah. No one can hide from me. 对 没人能逃得出我的手掌心。

S: We take back our dignity. 我们要重拾尊严。

L: Cover for me. 掩护我。

R: You owe me. 你欠我个人情。

S: That's uncanny. 真是太不可思议了。

S: Ease up there, lead foot. 开慢点 快车手。

L: Let's get clear on something. 我们先把话说清楚。

S: Well, he's even more cunning than we thought. 他比我们想象的还要狡猾。

S: The joke's on him. 闹笑话的是他。

H: Yeah, he walked right into our trap. 对 他正中下怀 进了咱们的圈套。

Ep20

S: Hysterical. 可笑至极。

S: Ba-dum-bump. 当里个当。

S: Forgive my language, but "poppycock". 恕我直言 全是扯淡。

S: We have to do our part, too. 剩下的得靠我们自己。

S: That was uncalled for, but... 虽然比较出乎意料 但是

Priya: That's madness. 太雷人了。

P: I told Amy that in the strictest confidence. 我还叫艾米绝对不能告诉别人呢!

P: Boy, some people are such blabbermouths. 有些人还真是大嘴巴。

L: Man, he's going to be blindsided. 天 他会大失所望的。

A: By all means. 当然。

A: That's gold. 这句话真是绝了。

H: I know things haven't been perfect with us, 我知道我们的爱情不算完美。

Ep21

L: Schooled! 完败!

S: I'm nothing if not adaptable. 我的适应能力很强。

S: Shotgun. 副驾驶是我的。

A: He's harshing my buzz. 太扫兴了。

S: I understand your confusion. 你会搞错也是人之常情。

L: No, he's bluffing. 他在虚张声势呢。

Ep22

S: Your mind has lost its keen edge. 你的脑子就没那么好使了。

S: You should reflect on that. 你应该采取点儿措施的。

L: Befuddled. 糊涂

Ep23

H: The eagle has landed. 终于还是发生了。

S: Jibber-jabber?! 胡言乱语?!

Ep24

R: Moron. 脑残。

H's mom: Well, whose fault is that?! 哪能怪谁呢?

A: Don't flatter yourself. 别自吹自擂了。

R: Tyra Banks says the most important item in your makeup bag is a good night's sleep.

提拉·班克斯说过化妆包里最重要的一样东西就是夜晚香甜的睡眠。

S: I never kid about safety. 在安全问题上 我从不儿戏。

R: A minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips. 嘴上一时享受 臀上一世肥肉。

L: No backsies. 不许反悔哦。

S: My new roommate is bending over backwards to imgratiate himself to me.

这是我的新室友在不遗余力地迎合讨好我。

S: That's the headline. 这才是大事。

生活大爆炸第四季 那些精妙的台词翻译相关推荐

  1. 生活大爆炸第一季 那些精妙的台词翻译

    词汇及短语 curry 咖喱 jerk  bastards 混蛋 nerd 怪才 ergo 因此 self-explanatory 一目了然 spare key 备用钥匙 immaculate 完美无 ...

  2. 英雄联盟:英雄台词翻译(我用双手成就你的梦想。)

    英雄联盟:英雄台词翻译(我用双手成就你的梦想.) 一.总结 一句话总结:李青:Your will,my hands. Your will my hands 1.一点寒芒先到,然后枪出如龙!? 德邦: ...

  3. 计算机上瘾英语对话,[学英语] 《上瘾》经典台词翻译(双语)

    原标题:[学英语] <上瘾>经典台词翻译(双语) 独家送上<上瘾>中英对照双语版台词.就是这么贴心,拿走不谢! 白:你他妈是不是有病啊? 顾:我就是有病啊. 白:有病就吃药! ...

  4. 大话西游 经典台词 翻译

    大话西游 经典台词 1.你想要啊?你想要就说吧,你不说我怎么知道你想要呢? You want? Speak up if you want! Why do you keep silent? 2.你又在吓 ...

  5. 《哪吒》将在北美上映,网友问:我命由我不由天该怎么翻译?

    前阵子,<哪吒之魔童降世>这部电影一度占据各大热搜榜单,很多人看过电影后都自发的组织宣传.现在这部电影的票房在中国已经超越了<复联4>,成为中国影史票房第三,仅次于<战狼 ...

  6. 那些年一起追过的日漫之留下的经典台词

    你们都还记得我们看过的日漫留下的经典台词嘛,现在都是回忆了.我先来说我回忆里的经典台词吧!当然你,你也可以留下你 当初追日漫的记住的台词,在下方评论加关注,私信"日漫"可以把你记住 ...

  7. 《生活大爆炸》 HDTV打包下载

    为什么80%的码农都做不了架构师?>>>    生活大爆炸第一季–HDTV高清下载 ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S01E01.中英字 ...

  8. yes minister 豆瓣9.8分,BBC的巅峰之作!

    以下内容转载自 https://www.toutiao.com/i6617248536205459972/ 原创美剧院线2018-10-28 11:43:55 说到BBC,我们能想到各种主题和内容的优 ...

  9. 手机用久了耗电快?华为手机的后备隐藏能源,开启后续航强如新机

    大部分人应该都有发觉,手机在使用久了之后,电池的续航能力大不如以前,耗电越来越快了.一般来说,大部分人都会选择寄给厂家更换新电池,或者是直接换一台新机.其实,如果你是用的华为手机,那大可不必如此麻烦, ...

  10. 强烈推荐:给计算机系学生的建议

    在中文blog上推荐的英文文章从来回应寥寥,所以有时只好遗憾地看着别人的雄文在英语社区流行,比如说www.joelonsoftware.com上的精妙杂文.还好,网上总有热情洋溢的自愿者.这不,Joe ...

最新文章

  1. poj2418map或者字典树
  2. oracle+创建序列自增,oracle序列详解和建立自增主键
  3. 记住要重置线程上下文类加载器
  4. Twitter创始人Jack Dorsey的每日必做和不做清单
  5. IDEA2020的中文插件_IDEA2020个性化设置(装逼且实用)
  6. RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, Kafka 是一个层级的东西吗, 相互之间有哪些优缺点
  7. .NET 3.5(14) - XLINQ(LINQ to XML)之针对XML文件的添加、查询、更新和删除
  8. Python 接口测试(三)
  9. ***编程DIY (Delphi版) - 第2篇 单实例运行
  10. linux 集成 3g 模块 串口 option,华为等 3G、4G模块拨号上网过程分析
  11. 如何解密网易ncm/qq音乐的qmcflac/酷狗kgm等加密格式转换成MP3
  12. 什么是PID,PID的作用。
  13. 3.虚幻4-游戏开始界面的制作
  14. Android开发:一个TextView中设置文字不同字体大小和颜色的2种高效方法
  15. 在jQuery中,a标签trigger触发click不起作用的原因和解决方法
  16. 使用NODEJS+REDIS开发一个消息队列以及定时任务处理
  17. JWT之token机制与双token详解
  18. java作业 温度换算,温度换算-温度转换-温度计算器
  19. 数学实力影响国家实力,世界强国必然是数学强国
  20. 图论(八)——割边割点和块

热门文章

  1. 服务器(工作站)与普通电脑的区别?
  2. SpringCloud(part10)Spring Data 与JPA,MongoDB,Redis
  3. 1.6 mocha配置文件的使用
  4. 攻防世界-CRYPTO新手区
  5. math_数集(数集符号)/算数运算中英文对照
  6. 【spring】 官网文档手册(附中文网址)
  7. 磁滞回线magnetic hysteresis loop
  8. RAID5换硬盘重建记录
  9. [高等数学]--曲率,曲率半径-
  10. JAVA家庭记账软件