词汇及短语

Mush 驾!

vinegar 醋

beefaroni 牛肉通心粉

misnomer 用词不当

tushy face 屁屁脸

homegirl 闺蜜

attaboy 废柴

crazy nerdy guy 小呆瓜

cilantro 香菜

early shift. 早班。

Troglodytes 山顶洞人


Ep01

Previously on The Big Bang Theory... 《TPPT》前情回顾

S: But I thought it was a hoot and a half. 我只觉得意犹未尽。

S: I have to go. 我得挂了。

R: Yeah, it was first-come, first-serve. 就是先到先得嘛~

L: Long story. It's...Don't ask. 说来话长 别问了。

L: Not a good time, Sheldon. 现在没空 谢尔顿!

L: It's no big deal. 没什么大不了的。

L: The guy's a trooper. 那家伙很坚强的。

L: Man, I cannot catch a break. 天哪 我怎么就没一点好运呢!

P: Big old slutbag. 那个贱 货。

L: A break cannot be caught. 我算是走不了运了。

P: Yeah. We waited a few months. We can wait a few more days.

是啊 我们已经等了几个月了 再等几天又有何妨?

H: No, I want to blend in. 不行 我得入乡随俗。

S‘s mom: You watch your mouth, Shelly. 说话注意点 谢利。

S‘s mom: Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. 人人都有表达自己意见的权力。

Ep02

S: You know me to be a very smart man. 你知道我是个聪明绝顶的人。

R: You're arguing with a crazy person. 别跟疯子争辩了。

P: Let's not overreact. 别小题大做了。

S: All right, you have a wager. 好吧 就这么定了。

S: Are you bothered that I can so easily manipulate you? 这么轻易被我操控 你不烦恼吗?

H: Don't push me, Sheldon. 别逼我 谢尔顿。

H: I remember a good deal of it. 我现在还没生疏呢!

R: Ooh, big talk from a man who was once treed by a chicken. 被鸡追得逃到树上的人还真敢吹啊

S: You're afraid of insects and women. Ladybugs must render you catatonic.

你既怕虫子又怕女人 瓢虫还不得把你吓昏了。

S: That's an inexact parallel. 这怎么能相提并论。

S: This conversation has started to circle. Meeting adjourned. 这对话又回到了原点 休会。

S: In a moment filled with biblical resonance, 在一个充满了醍醐灌顶的时刻。

S: Pride wentth before my fall. 所谓骄兵必败,

S: Oh, who cares? 谁在乎?

Ep03

P: He's impossible. 怎么会有他这种人。

L: I'm just saying, you can catch more flies with honey, than with vinegar.

我只是说 你想抓苍蝇的话得用蜂蜜 而不是醋。

P: Ooh, Sheldon, it's as if you don't think I'll punch you. 喔 谢尔顿 别以为我不会揍你!

S: You said be nice to Penny. 你让我对佩妮好点的。

S: There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio. 何瑞修 宇宙间无奇不有。

L: Obnoxious and insufferable. 讨厌而且让人难以忍受。

Ep04

S: You guess? You don't seem to have much of a handle on this. 估计 貌似你对这方面不在行。

R: Sorry. I lost my cool. 对不起 我失态了。

R: I'm just... I'm a little on edge. 我只是 我有点激动了。

S: Your entire life seems to be crumbling around you, and your future appears bleak at best.

你的整个人生仿佛崩溃了,你的未来充其量也只能说惨淡无光。

S: Nailed it. 搞定!

S: I have returned to save the day. 我现在回来拯救世界。

R: Please don't take this the wrong way. 但是可别搞错了。

S: Those are very cogent and reasonable conditions. 你提的条件中肯而合理。

S: Oh, pulling strings, are we? 哇 开始套近乎了吗?

S: It requires complete and utter focus. 这需要完全高度集中精神。

R: All right, let's buckle down and work. 好 那就全力开工吧~

H: I-I get it, I'm the third wheel. 我明白了 我当电灯泡了。

S: Who are you to tell me about outer space? 你算哪根葱 来跟我讨论外层空间?

R: If we having this argument in my native language, I'd be kicking your butt.

如果这会儿使用我的母语在跟你争论 我早就把你杀得片甲不留。

S: There is a fine line between wrong and visionary. Unfortunately you have to be a visionary to see it.

错误和幻想还是有微妙区别的。不幸的是 想看我出错 除非你做梦。

R: Come and get it. 有本事就来拿。

Ep05

H: Choke on that, sucka. 绞死你 笨蛋!

P: That is incredible. 太厉害了!

S: From your vantage point, it certainly must seem so. 对你来说 当然厉害。

H: That reminds me I have a bone to pick with you. 这倒提醒我有笔旧账还没跟你算清。

S: But I'm afraid there's nothing I can do for you today. 但我今天实在无能为力。

H: Pact is a pact. 约定就是约定。

L: I'll see what I can do. 我尽力而为。

P: The heart wants what the heart wants. 个人心头所好啊~

S: He tasks me. 他让我受难。

R: We pwned them, dude! Up top! 我们凑得他们屁滚尿流 狂顶你 伙计!

R: It's really lame. 真的很找抽。

L: Gonna be a long night. 漫漫长夜啊~

S: Bot-tash bir jab-loo-di rekh kkhakkh-o ny! 【克林贡语】君子报仇 十年不晚。

Stuart: Everyone has a different theory. 萝卜青菜各有所爱。

H: I wouldn't want to miss that. 我可不想错过这一时刻。

H: It's a date. 一言为定。

P: Am I a matchmaker or what? 我这个媒人厉害吧~

S: I'd be one inconsilable moon pie. 我肯定成了伤心欲绝的小甜派。

Ep06

S: Drifted off. 开小差了。

L: Why am I rambling? 为什么我这么无厘头?

S: Poindexter 呆子

H: Stipulated. 没说错。

R: You're just a douche. 你不过是个脑残。

R: Oh, why can't I stay mad at you? 我怎么就对你没辙呢!

S: Mimesis. 鹦鹉学舌。

R: Don't put yourself down. 别这么妄自菲薄。

R: What a douche. 真是个傻瓜。

Ep07

S: You're a natural at this, Penny. 你玩这个很有天赋 佩妮~

P: Thank you for playing. 谢谢参与。

S: Don't flatter yourself. I'm just ignoring you. 你少臭美了 我懒得理你而已。

Ep08

L: Uh, we have a signal, but there's no frame lock. 我们有信号 却不能锁定坐标。

S: Well, it seems we've reached an impasse. 看来我们到达了一个僵局。

S: As I told you, the hero always peeks. 正如我所说 是英雄 就偷窥。

P: You have to help me get into bed. 你得哄我上床睡觉啊~

H: You're a real douche. 你真是脑残。

Ep09

Kripke: It‘s rhetorical. 这是个比喻。

P: Are you high? 你嗑药了?

P: My point is, I do not judge a book by its cover. 我的意思是 我不会以封面断定书的好坏。

S: Excuse me, may I interject? 抱歉 我能插下话吗?

L: I fell on the floor. 我笑得滚到地板上了。

L: You can get him back. 你可以以牙还牙嘛~

S: I refuse to sink to his level. 我才不要堕落到他那种水准。

L: Are you really admitting defeat? 你当真认栽了吗?

L: You're not helping. 你尽说些丧气话。

R: I didn't cone to help, I came to mock. 我本就不是来说好话的 我是来吐槽的。

P: I've kind of been talking some smack about ya. 我还说了你不少坏话。

H: I'm never going to find another girl like you. 你是我生命中的唯一。

B: Then you're insane. 那你铁定疯了。

H: Don't you just hate when this happens? 好事将成 你们嫉妒我了不是?

S: I made a boo-boo, all right? 我疏忽了 好了吧!

Ep10

H: What's up, my nerdizzles? 怎么样啊 我亲爱的呆瓜们~

S: More does not equal merry. 人多不等于乐趣多。

S: Perhaps there's hope for you after all. 看来你还是有那么点指望的嘛~

B: I've been meaning to go over there. 我正有此意要去那儿。

B: But he just lights up when I laugh. 但是我一笑他就灿烂(亮)了。

B: You got me again. 又被你糊弄了。

H: You really are a piece of work. 你真有两下子。

H: Don't play innocent with me. 别跟我装无辜。

S: Apparently, ignorance is bliss. 显然 无知是福。

S: I am exhausted. 我被榨干了。

H: Oh, I can't say no to my little tushy face. 噢 我最疼我家小屁脸宝贝了。

S: Have you suffered a recent blo to the head? 你最近脑子被敲过了吗?

S: There's no need to get frustrated. 用不着灰心。

S: People learn at different rates. 总有人学得快 有人学得慢。

S: One cries because one is sad. 人只有悲伤的时候才该哭。

H: I got a bone to pick with you. 我有事要找你算账。【S4 Ep9 H】

Ep11

S: What a buzz kill that was. 多么扫兴啊!

P: Oh, sounds festive. 真有节日气氛!

P: I'm adorable. 我很招人喜欢的啊!

S: No trouble at all. 这没什么的。

L‘s mom: Mommy's proud. 你真是妈妈的骄傲。

S: How I envy you. 我真羡慕你。

P: No, it sounded like a compliment. 没事 不知怎的听起来更像称赞。

L‘s mom: Why are you the one making a fuss? 你这么大惊小怪干嘛?

L: That's a lousy conversation starter. 这开场白烂透了!

S: Checkmate. 将军 你输了!

S: Well, the Germans have always been a comforting people. 德国人在安慰方面还真有一套。

L‘s mom: If a little is good, more must be better. 如果喝一点感觉就这么爽 再喝一定更爽。

L‘s mom: Sonny boy! 小宝贝!

S: You were intoxicated. 你只是喝醉了。

L: I'm over it. 我言过其实了。

Ep12

H: Yes, actual women are the best. 没错 真女人最赞!

L: You want to take this? 你要接这个茬吗?

S: We have a wonderful evening ahead of us. 一个美妙的夜晚就在前方。

S: In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight.

光明的昼 暗黑的夜 一切罪恶无所遁形。

S: I'm the wingman. 我助攻的。

R: Whatever floats your bought. 就是说你爱咋咋滴吧!

S: I've admired these for years. 这是我多年梦寐以求的。

Ep13

L: Would I be completely out of line to ask you to shoot him? 我请求你枪毙了他也不算太过份吧?

S: Live long and prosper. 生生不息 繁荣昌盛。

S: That is a bracing cold, an invigorating cold. 冷得人心旷神怡 冷得人精神一振。

S: The acquaintance is the first to greet me. 居然是泛泛之交第一个欢迎我。

Ep14

P: You've been up all night? 你彻夜未眠吗?

P: You're stuck? 你卡壳了?

L: If you're going to mock me, at least get your facts straight. 你要想损我 至少把事实给弄清楚先

H: Boy, he's really gone, isn't he? 天 他真的是走火入魔了 是吗?

R: Screw you (guys). Give me back my lima beans. 去你丫的 还哥青豆!

L: After you. 你先请。

L: Don't bark at me. 别冲我发火啊!

S: No, I'm still hopelessly stuck on that. 不 那个还绝望地卡壳中。

L: Sounds like a great plan. 真是雄心壮志。

S: In layman's terms, string theory. 外行人说法是弦理论。

S: Working for the man. 为人民服务。

S: It's zingy. 味道很赞。

S: Bon appetit. 祝各位好胃口。

R: Sheesh. 晕。

S: The moment to applaud would be now. 赶紧滴都给我喝彩啊。

R: I'm on a cloud. 我都飘飘然了。

R: It's his that bugs me. 只有他得才会让我抓狂。

S: This is incredible. 太难以置信了。

Ep15

S: Shame on you. 太可耻了。

S: No, that seemed a little farfetched. 没有 那个有点太不着调了。

P: It's not over, is it? 他不会罢休 对吧?

S: Drat. 见鬼。/ 真见鬼。

S: All right, let's dispense with the friendly banter. 得 我们就省掉假惺惺的友好吧。

P: Is this supposed to be buttering me up? 这算是在奉承我吗?

S: That's a somewhat ambiguous response. 这回答有够模棱两可的。

Ep16

P: You're an important part of my life and I pay attention to the things you are interested in.

你是我生命中的重要的一部分,我自然会爱屋及乌啦~

P: For doing the same crap he always does. 就是他平时一贯的找抽风格。

S: The moving finger writes, and having writ, moves on. 手起笔落 白纸黑字再难改。

S: Depends on how this goes. 鉴于此刻形势。

Ep17

L: I pity the fool who's illogical. 我同情那些没有逻辑的傻瓜。

R: Holy crap, are we nerdy. 我靠 咱们好宅啊。

L: Seedy underbelly? 黑市?

S: I look at you with an expression of exhaustion and ever so slight amusement.

我会用极为不屑和嘲笑的表情看着你。

L: You always get your way. 有哪次不是你说了算?

R’s bro: Why don't we just cut to the chase and meet in the middle? 我们何不都退一步海阔天空呢

R: That was our line in the sand. 这是我们的底线。

R: You're useless. 你这没用的东西。

S: Resistance is futile. 再怎么死撑也是徒劳。

P: Nothing you do is silly to me. 情人眼里出西施嘛~

H: Better pull out the big gun. 得给他来点狠的。

Ep18

S: What self-important, preening fraud are they honoring this year?

他们今年选了哪个自以为是狂妄自大的骗子?

H: An ego boost. 自我膨胀。

S: Well, you've got that tied up in a neat little bow. 好 您现在是箭在弦上 不得不发。

S: I'll bear that in mind. 我会牢记在心的。

S: Don't trample me. 表踩我啊。

S: With all due respect, 恕我直言,

S: Dazzle me. 惊我一下。

S: I appreciate the pretense. 我很感激你如此做作。

S: It's a bit nippy. 那可有点冷。

S: This is pretty sharp. 这很犀利。

S: Okay. But anything I put on now is only going to suffer in comparison.

好吧 现在不管我穿啥 和之前的相比都只能相形见拙了。

L: But I digress. 我又离题了。

S: Ba-da cha! 巴扎嘿!

S: This couldn't be any more humiliating. 真是丢人丢到家了。

Ep19

S: Not literally. 不是字面意义上的。

L: No, there was no spat. 才怪 我们没吵架。

L: I'm walking away from you now. 我懒得理你们。

P: Thinly veiled contempt. 是毫不掩饰的轻视你。

Wil Wheaton: It tells me that I am living rent-free right here. 这说明你无时无刻都在想着我。

Wil Wheaton: Then it's on. 那放马来吧!

S: Oh, I think we both know the answer to that question. 哎呀 这还用吗?

S: Fence mended, problem swept under the rug. 栅栏已补 误会已清。

S: I was eavesdropping. 我刚刚在偷听。

S: There's a lot at stake here. 因为赌注太大了。

S: Do you people even hear yourselves? 听听你们说的什么胡话!

S: I so loathe you. 我真鄙视你。

Wil Wheaton: Embrace the dark side. 要学会接受社会阴暗面。

Ep20

S: Harsh terms. 协议条款真苛刻。

R: What, suddenly I'm not good enough for you? 怎么 我突然就不配陪你了?

S: Sometimes your lack of social skills astonishes me. 有时候你的社交能力少的简直让我震惊。

L: We're going to run into each other. 抬头不见低头见。

H: Uh, yeah, the whole thing seems a little twisted to me, too. 我也觉得这整件事有点扭曲。

Ep21

S: Why does that seem to flabbergast everybody? 怎么每个人听到都大吃一惊?

P: Female jibber jabber? 什么叫女性无聊话题?

Elizabeth Prinston: Nice to finally meet you in person. 很高兴能见到你的本尊哦~

S: Then there's really no reason to live, is there? 那就真的没法儿活了 不是吗?

S: He's an odd duck, isn't he? 他是个蠢货 对吧?

S: That's preposterous. 这太荒谬了。/ 那太可笑了。

Ep22

P: Went bat-crap crazy. 又发疯了。

L: You are so naive. 你太傻太天真了。

L: Sure, it makes sense now. 现在明白也太迟了。

L: In retrospect, 回想起来,

S: My chair, my rules. 我的椅子 我做主。

S: Don't get cocky. 别翘尾巴呢!

S: Huzzah. 噢耶~

P: It's very hard to feel sympathy for you. 我只能说 自作孽 不可活。

P: Let me get this straight. 让我理下思路。

S: I'll get to you later. 我一会儿找你算账。

L: I've had it with you. 我受够你了。

Ep23

S: See, now this is a man for Penny. 看 这才是配得上佩妮的男人。

H: Get back on the horse. 再接再厉。

P: You have destroyed my ability to tolerate idiots. 你毁了我容忍傻逼的能力。

L: I just thought as an outsider, you might be able to provide a fresh perspective.

当局者迷 旁观者清。

L: Bummer. 杯具啊~

L: I'm free pretty much always. 我差不多啥时候都有空。

R: That was a lousy suggestion. 瞧你出的这馊主意。

R: Mumbo jumbo 毫无意义。

R: Hokum. 胡扯。

S: What's life without whimsy? 不为无益之事 何以遣有涯之生。

L: I'm really starting to think there's a double standard here. 我真的开始认为这是双重标准了。

S: Neener-neener 哦耶哦耶~

生活大爆炸第三季 那些精妙的台词翻译相关推荐

  1. 生活大爆炸第一季 那些精妙的台词翻译

    词汇及短语 curry 咖喱 jerk  bastards 混蛋 nerd 怪才 ergo 因此 self-explanatory 一目了然 spare key 备用钥匙 immaculate 完美无 ...

  2. 英雄联盟:英雄台词翻译(我用双手成就你的梦想。)

    英雄联盟:英雄台词翻译(我用双手成就你的梦想.) 一.总结 一句话总结:李青:Your will,my hands. Your will my hands 1.一点寒芒先到,然后枪出如龙!? 德邦: ...

  3. 计算机上瘾英语对话,[学英语] 《上瘾》经典台词翻译(双语)

    原标题:[学英语] <上瘾>经典台词翻译(双语) 独家送上<上瘾>中英对照双语版台词.就是这么贴心,拿走不谢! 白:你他妈是不是有病啊? 顾:我就是有病啊. 白:有病就吃药! ...

  4. 大话西游 经典台词 翻译

    大话西游 经典台词 1.你想要啊?你想要就说吧,你不说我怎么知道你想要呢? You want? Speak up if you want! Why do you keep silent? 2.你又在吓 ...

  5. 《哪吒》将在北美上映,网友问:我命由我不由天该怎么翻译?

    前阵子,<哪吒之魔童降世>这部电影一度占据各大热搜榜单,很多人看过电影后都自发的组织宣传.现在这部电影的票房在中国已经超越了<复联4>,成为中国影史票房第三,仅次于<战狼 ...

  6. 那些年一起追过的日漫之留下的经典台词

    你们都还记得我们看过的日漫留下的经典台词嘛,现在都是回忆了.我先来说我回忆里的经典台词吧!当然你,你也可以留下你 当初追日漫的记住的台词,在下方评论加关注,私信"日漫"可以把你记住 ...

  7. 《生活大爆炸》 HDTV打包下载

    为什么80%的码农都做不了架构师?>>>    生活大爆炸第一季–HDTV高清下载 ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S01E01.中英字 ...

  8. yes minister 豆瓣9.8分,BBC的巅峰之作!

    以下内容转载自 https://www.toutiao.com/i6617248536205459972/ 原创美剧院线2018-10-28 11:43:55 说到BBC,我们能想到各种主题和内容的优 ...

  9. 手机用久了耗电快?华为手机的后备隐藏能源,开启后续航强如新机

    大部分人应该都有发觉,手机在使用久了之后,电池的续航能力大不如以前,耗电越来越快了.一般来说,大部分人都会选择寄给厂家更换新电池,或者是直接换一台新机.其实,如果你是用的华为手机,那大可不必如此麻烦, ...

  10. 强烈推荐:给计算机系学生的建议

    在中文blog上推荐的英文文章从来回应寥寥,所以有时只好遗憾地看着别人的雄文在英语社区流行,比如说www.joelonsoftware.com上的精妙杂文.还好,网上总有热情洋溢的自愿者.这不,Joe ...

最新文章

  1. Symfony2Book16:Symfony2内部02-内核
  2. form-validation-engine中的正则表达式
  3. 对”命令“操作的命令
  4. python socket传输图片_python使用socket传输图片视频等文件的实现方式
  5. 用PaddlePaddle(飞桨)实现minist数据集的GAN生成
  6. deepin开机未登录自动连接wifi
  7. 【SSH网上商城项目实战01】整合Struts2、Hibernate4.3和Spring4.2
  8. MyBatis 动态SQL与SQL片段
  9. Windows 7 专业版如何安装英文、中文语言包
  10. Mac OS系统下安装Win10系统到移动硬盘
  11. Linux: SSH免密登录配置完了不生效
  12. 关于Windows Xp的一些美化
  13. 农夫山泉推出新品矿泉水“长白雪”域名表现如何?
  14. xcode6.3 ineligible devices解决方法
  15. DevOps在证券互联网研发中的应用与实践
  16. HTML让背景图片铺满整个图片
  17. SaaS最通俗易懂的解释是什么?看这篇就够了
  18. 录简写与缩略语 问题解决工具及要点
  19. 【P4】 查看库文件两个历史版本的区别
  20. ReactJS :我就是想把代码和HTML混在一起!

热门文章

  1. (原创)用红黄蓝RYB色相环(伊登色相环)代替RGB(RGI/RGV)色相环
  2. 怎么用计算机里的坦克大战,FC经典90坦克大战电脑版
  3. st7789 旋转_st7789v spi通信
  4. 用计算机刻盘,用电脑可以刻录光盘吗?
  5. Sqlite可视化工具sqliteman安装
  6. 双方确认函_确认函格式范文
  7. VMWare Fusion虚拟机安装与配置教程
  8. 计算广告学涉及的学科与技术
  9. Xposed+JustTrustMe解决SSL证书问题
  10. 中国航空标准件市场运行动态分析及十四五发展规划研究报告2022年版