简 介:漫威的“美国队长:复仇者先锋”专注于漫威宇宙的早期,当时史蒂夫·罗杰斯自愿参加一个实验计划,这个计划将他变成了被称为美国队长的超级士兵。

OVERVIEW:Marvel’s “Captain America: The First Avenger” focuses on the early days of the Marvel Universe when Steve Rogers volunteers to participate in an experimental program that turns him into the Super Soldier known as Captain America.

影片时长:124 min
上映时间:July 22, 2011

■ 相关链接:

  • Captain America: The First Avenger | Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki | Fandom
  • List of Deleted Scenes | Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki | Fandom
  • Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) | Cast & More

目录

  • 中英字幕
  • 删除场景
  • 人物介绍

中英字幕

No English
漫威影业

Are you the guys from Washington?
你们是华盛顿来的吗

You get many other visitors out here?
这地方还有别人来吗

How long you been on-site?
你到这儿多久了

Since this morning.
早上就到了

A Russian oil team called it in about 18 hours ago.
18小时前 一支俄罗斯石油小队发现的

How come nobody spotted it before?
之前怎么没发现

It's really not that surprising.
没什么好奇怪的

This landscape's changing all the time.
这里的地貌一直在变

You got any idea what this thing is exactly?
你知道这到底是什么玩意吗

I don't know. It's probably a weather balloon.
不知道 可能是个气象气球

I don't think so.
我觉得不是

You know, we don't have the equipment for a job like this.
我们没有做这种事的专用设备

How long before we can start craning it out?
什么时候才能开始挖

I don't think you quite understand.
我觉得你还没搞清楚

You guys are gonna need one hell of a crane.
你们需要一架超级起重机

Base, we're in.
基地 我们进去了

What is this?
这是什么

Careful.
小心点

Lieutenant!
中尉

- What is it? - My God.
-这是什么 -天啊

Base, get me a line to the Colonel.
基地 帮我接上校

It's 3:00 a.m., sir.
现在是凌晨三点 长官

I don't care what time it is.
我才不管现在几点

This one's waited long enough.
他已经等得够久了

No English
挪威 滕斯贝格 1942年3月

They've come for it.
他们来找它了

They have before.
以前也有人来过

Not like this.
这次不一样

Let them come.
让他们来吧

They'll never find it.
他们找不到的

Open it!
快打开

Quickly, before he...
快点 否则他要…

It has taken me a long time to find this place.
我花了很久才找到这里

You should be commended.
你真该获得褒奖

Help him up.
扶他起来

I think that you are a man of great vision.
我觉得你是个很有远见的人

And, in this way, we are much alike.
这点我们很像

I am nothing like you.
我跟你才不一样

No, of course, but what others see as superstition,
是啊 但其他人看做是迷信的东西

you and I know to be a science.
你我却都知道是科学

What you seek is just a legend.
你要找的东西不过是传说

Then why make such an effort to conceal it?
那又何必这么大费周章地藏它

The Tesseract was the jewel of Odin's treasure room.
宇宙魔方是奥丁最珍贵的瑰宝

It is not something one buries.
这东西不该被埋起来

But I think it is close, yes?
但我觉得已经很接近了

- I cannot help you. - No.
-我帮不了你 -是啊

But maybe you can help your village.
但也许你能帮帮你的村子

You must have some friends out there.
那里一定有你的朋友

Some little grandchildren, perhaps?
可能还有一些小孩子

I have no need for them to die.
你不希望他们死吧

Yggdrasil.
世界树

Tree of the world.
世界之树

Guardian of wisdom.
守护着智慧

And fate, also.
还有命运

And the Führer digs for trinkets in the desert.
元首竟还在沙漠里挖破烂

You have never seen this, have you?
你并没见过这个 是吧

It's not for the eyes of ordinary men.
这不是给凡人看的

Exactly.
没错

Give the order to open fire.
下令开火

Fool!
蠢货

You cannot control the power you hold.
你驾驭不了那种力量

You will burn!
你会业火烧身的

I already have.
我烧过了

O'Connell, Michael.
迈克尔·奥康纳

Kaminsky, Henry.
亨利·卡明斯基

Boy, a lot of guys getting killed over there.
天哪 战死了这么多人

No English
纳粹再夺日托米尔

Rogers, Steven.
史蒂文·罗杰斯

It kind of makes you think twice about enlisting, huh?
是不是有点让人不想参军了

Nope.
没有

Rogers.
罗杰斯

What did your father die of?
你父亲因什么过世

Mustard gas.
芥子气

No English
一战时流行的生化武器

He was in the 107th Infantry.
他曾服役于107步兵团

- I was hoping I could be assigned... - Your mother?
-我也希望能被指派到… -你母亲呢

She was a nurse in a TB ward.
她是结核病房的护士

Got hit. Couldn't shake it.
她被传染了 没挺过去

No English
病例汇总 哮喘 猩红热 风湿热 鼻炎 慢性或急性伤寒 高血压 心悸 乏力 心脏病 精神紧张 曾在家接触到肺结核病毒 近亲患有糖尿病

Sorry, son.
对不起 孩子

Look, just give me a chance.
给我个机会吧

You'd be ineligible on your asthma alone.
光哮喘这一项就不行

Is there anything you can do?
你就不能做些什么吗

I'm doing it.
我在做

I'm saving your life.
我在救你

No English
不合格

War continues to ravage Europe.
战火继续肆虐欧洲

But help is on the way.
但援兵即将赶到

Every able-bodied young man is lining up to serve his country.
所有健康的适龄青年都准备参军报国

Even little Timmy is doing his part
就连小蒂米也出力了

collecting scrap metal.
帮忙收集废金属

Nice work, Timmy!
干得好 蒂米

Who cares?
谁关心这个

Play the movie already!
赶紧放电影

Hey, you wanna show some respect?
放尊重点

Meanwhile, overseas,
与此同时 在海外战场上

our brave boys are showing the Axis powers
勇敢的士兵们正让轴心国明白

that the price of freedom is never too high.
为了自由他们愿付出一切

Let's go! Get on with it!
得了 快放电影

Hey, just start the cartoon!
快放动画片

Hey, you wanna shut up?
你给我闭嘴

Together with Allied forces,
只要盟军齐心协力

we'll face any threat, no matter the size.
就能迎战一切大小威胁

You just don't know when to give up, do you?
你就是不知道何时该放弃 是吧

I can do this all day.
我可以和你耗一整天

Pick on someone your own size.
要打去找个块头一样大的

Sometimes I think you like getting punched.
有时候我觉得你就是喜欢挨揍

I had him on the ropes.
我就要打败他了

How many times is this?
这都第几次了

You're from Paramus now?
这次是帕拉默斯人了

You know it's illegal to lie on the enlistment form.
你知道在征兵表上造假是违法的吗

And seriously, Jersey?
居然还是新泽西

You get your orders?
你接到命令了吗

The 107th.
107步兵团

Sergeant James Barnes,
詹姆斯·巴恩斯中士

shipping out for England first thing tomorrow.
明早起航开赴英国

I should be going.
我也该一起去

Come on, man.
来吧 哥们

My last night!
我出发前的最后一晚

I got to get you cleaned up.
得先帮你收拾一下

Why? Where are we going?
怎么 我们要去哪

The future.
未来

No English
明日世界博览会

I don't see what the problem is.
我没觉得有什么问题

You're about to be the last eligible man in New York.
你就要成为纽约仅剩的适龄男子了

You know there's three and a half million women here?
这里可有350万的女人呢

Well, I'd settle for just one.
有一个我就满足了

Good thing I took care of that.
好在我已经搞定了

Hey, Bucky!
巴基

What'd you tell her about me?
你怎么和她说我的

Only the good stuff.
都是好话

Welcome to the Modern Marvels Pavilion
欢迎来到现代奇观展馆

and the World of Tomorrow.
以及明日世界

A greater world.
更强大的世界

A better world.
更美丽的世界

Oh, my God!
我的天啊

It's starting!
开始了

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Howard Stark!
女士们先生们 有请霍华德·斯塔克先生

I love you, Howard!
我爱你 霍华德

Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们

what if I told you that in just a few short years,
要是我告诉你 就在短短几年后

your automobile won't even have to touch the ground at all?
你的汽车就再也不用碰到地面呢

Yes.
是的

Thanks, Mandy.
谢谢 曼蒂

With Stark Gravitic Reversion Technology
凭借斯塔克的反重力科技

you'll be able to do just that.
这将成为可能

Holy cow.
我的神啊

I did say a few years, didn't I?
我说了还要再过几年 是吧

No English
美国军队需要你 马上参军

Hey, Steve, what do you say we treat these girls...
史蒂夫 我们请这俩姑娘去…

No English
美国三军招募处

Come on, soldier.
走吧 大兵

Come on. You're kind of missing the point of a double date.
走吧 你不来还叫什么双人约会

We're taking the girls dancing.
我们带她们去跳舞

You go ahead. I'll catch up with you.
你去吧 我一会儿来找你们

You're really going to do this again?
你真要再试一次吗

Well, it's a fair. I'm gonna try my luck.
反正这是嘉年华 我碰碰运气

As who, Steve from Ohio?
这次又是哪 俄亥俄州吗

They'll catch you. Or worse, they'll actually take you.
他们会发现的 要是他们收了你就更糟

Look, I know you don't think I can do this.
我知道你觉得我不行

This isn't a back alley, Steve. It's war.
这可不是后巷里打架 史蒂夫 这是打仗

- I know it's a war. - Why are you so keen to fight?
-我知道这是打仗 -你为什么非要去参战

There are so many important jobs.
还有很多重要工作呢

- What do you want me to do? Collect scrap metal in my little red wagon? - Yes.
-你觉得我该干什么 开着小红车去收废铁吗 -对

- Why not? - I'm not gonna sit in a factory, Bucky.
-有何不可 -我不想去工厂 巴基

Bucky, come on.
巴基 拜托了

There are men laying down their lives.
大家都在战场上拼命

I got no right to do any less than them.
我不能躲在后方

That's what you don't understand.
你就是不明白

This isn't about me.
我不是为了自己

Right.
是啊

'Cause you got nothing to prove.
你不是想证明自己

Hey, Sarge! Are we going dancing?
中士 我们还去跳舞吗

Yes, we are.
当然了

Don't do anything stupid until I get back.
别干傻事 等我回来

How can I?
我怎么会

You're taking all the stupid with you.
你把傻气都带走了

You're a punk.
臭小子

Jerk.
混球

Be careful.
小心点

Don't win the war till I get there!
等我到了再取得胜利

Come on, girls. They're playing our song.
来吧 姑娘们 我们去跳舞

Wait here.
在这儿等着

Is there a problem?
有问题吗

Just wait here.
在这儿等着就是

No English
伪造征兵资料是违法的

Thank you.
谢谢

So,
这么说

you want to go overseas.
你想去国外

Kill some Nazis.
杀纳粹吗

Excuse me?
你说什么

Dr. Abraham Erskine.
我是亚伯罕·厄斯金博士

I represent the Strategic Scientific Reserve.
我代表战略科学军团

Steve Rogers.
史蒂夫·罗杰斯

Where are you from?
你是哪里人

Queens.
皇后区

73rd Street and Utopia Parkway.
73街和乌托邦大道

Before that, Germany.
在那之前 是德国人

- This troubles you? - No.
-这让你不安吗 -没有

Where are you from, Mr. Rogers?
你又是哪里人 罗杰斯先生

Is it New Haven?
是纽黑文市

Or Paramus?
还是帕拉默斯

Five exams in five different cities.
五份文件上写了五个不同城市…

That might not be the right file.
文件可能拿错了

No, it's not the exams I'm interested in.
我感兴趣的不是文件

It's the five tries.
而是你尝试了五次

But you didn't answer my question.
但你还没回答我的问题

Do you want to kill Nazis?
你想去杀纳粹吗

Is this a test?
这是测试吗

Yes.
是的

I don't want to kill anyone.
我不想杀任何人

I don't like bullies.
但我不喜欢恶霸

I don't care where they're from.
不管是哪里来的

Well, there are already so many big men fighting this war.
已经有很多大个子参战了

Maybe what we need now is a little guy.
或许现在正需要个小个子

I can offer you a chance.
我可以给你一个机会

Only a chance.
只是一个机会

- I'll take it. - Good.
-我接受 -很好

So where is the little guy from?
那么小个子是从哪来

Actually?
说实话

Brooklyn.
布鲁克林

Congratulations,
恭喜你

soldier.
士兵

No English
合格

Are you ready, Dr. Zola?
准备好了吗 佐拉博士

My machine requires the most delicate calibration.
我的仪器需要非常精确的校准

Forgive me if I seem overcautious.
请原谅 我必须万分小心

Are you certain that those conductors of yours
你确定你的设备

can withstand the energy surge
能承受得住能量涌

long enough for transference?
直到完成转移吗

With this artifact
就这件古物来说

I am certain of nothing.
我什么都不能确定

I fear it may not work at all.
我担心它完全不会有效

Twenty percent.
20%

Forty.
40%

Sixty.
60%

Stabilizing at 70%.
稳定在70%

I have not come all this way
我花了这么多功夫

for safety, Doctor.
可不是为了安全 博士

What was that?
那是什么

I must congratulate you, Arnim.
我要恭喜你 阿尼姆

Your designs do not disappoint.
你的设计没有让我失望

Though they may require some slight reinforcement.
虽然还需要稍稍加固

The exchange is stable.
转换过程稳定

Amazing!
太神奇了

The energy we have just collected
我们所收集到的能量

could power my designs.
能为我的设计供能

All my designs.
我所有的设计

This will change the war.
这将改变这场战争

Dr. Zola,
佐拉博士

this will change the world.
这将改变整个世界

Ready, exercise!
准备 演练开始

Recruits, attention!
新兵们 立正

Gentlemen, I am Agent Carter.
先生们 我是卡特特工

I supervise all operations for this division.
我负责监督本部门的所有事务

What's with the accent, Queen Victoria?
你的口音怎么回事 维多利亚女王

I thought I was signing up for the U.S. Army.
我还以为我是为美军效力

What's your name, soldier?
你叫什么名字 士兵

Gilmore Hodge, Your Majesty.
吉尔默·霍奇 女王陛下

Step forward, Hodge.
上前一步 霍奇

Put your right foot forward.
右脚再上前一步

We gonna wrassle?
我们要格斗吗

'Cause I got a few moves I know you'll like.
我会几个你肯定喜欢的招式

Agent Carter!
卡特特工

Colonel Phillips.
菲利普斯上校

I can see that you are breaking in the candidates.
看来你和我们的新兵打成一片了

That's good!
不错嘛

Get your ass up out of that dirt
给我从地上爬起来

and stand in that line at attention
然后归队立正站好

till somebody comes tells you what to do.
直到有人让你停为止

Yes, sir!
是 长官

General Patton has said
巴顿将军曾经说过

that wars are fought with weapons, but they are won by men.
“战争依靠武器 但胜利依靠士兵”

We are going to win this war
我们会打赢这场仗

because we have the best men.
因为我们有最好的士兵

And because they are going to get better.
而且他们会越来越好

Much better.
好得多

The Strategic Scientific Reserve
战略科学军团

is an Allied effort
是由盟军成立

made up of the best minds in the free world.
成员都是由自由世界的精英

Our goal
我们的目标

is to create the best army in history.
是建立史上最优秀的军队

But every army starts with one man.
而每支军队都有一个先行者

Rogers! Get off of there!
罗杰斯 快下来

At the end of this week, we will choose that man.
这周过后 我们就要选出那个人

He will be the first
他将会是第一个

in a new breed of super-soldier.
新一代的超级士兵

Rogers! Get that rifle out of the mud!
罗杰斯 把那根柱子扶起来

And they will personally escort Adolf Hitler
而他们 将亲手把阿道夫·希特勒

to the gates of hell.
送进地狱

Pick up the pace, ladies!
跟上 姑娘们

Let's go, let's go!
快跑

Double time!
加速

Come on! Faster! Faster!
快点 跑快点

Move!
动起来

Move!
动起来

Squad, halt!
立定

That flag means we're only at the halfway point.
这面旗子说明你们刚跑完一半

First man to bring it to me
第一个拿到旗子的人

gets a ride back with Agent Carter.
就能和卡特特工一起搭车回去

Move, move!
快去

Come on! Get up there!
快点 爬上去

If that's all you got, this army's in trouble!
你们就这点能耐吗 这支部队完了

Get up there, Hodge!
上去啊 霍奇

Come on! Get up there!
上啊 爬上去

Nobody's got that flag in 17 years!
17年来都没人能拿到那面旗子

Now fall back into line! Come on, fall in!
好了 恢复列队 快点 归队

Let's go! Get back into formation!
快点 排好队

Rogers!
罗杰斯

I said fall in!
我说归队

Thank you, sir.
谢了 长官

Faster, ladies! Come on.
快点 姑娘们

My grandmother has more life in her, God rest her soul.
我奶奶都比你们有精神 愿她安息

Move it!
动起来

You're not really thinking about picking Rogers, are you?
你不是真想选罗杰斯吧

I'm more than just thinking about it.
不止是想

He is the clear choice.
他是不二之选

When you brought a 90-pound asthmatic
你把个90磅的哮喘病猫

onto my army base,
带进我的基地时

I let it slide. I thought, "What the hell."
我没反对 我想管他呢

Maybe he'd be useful to you, like a gerbil.
也许你是把他当做小白鼠

- I never thought you'd pick him. - Up.
-我没想过你会选他 -起来

You stick a needle in that kid's arm,
这孩子的胳膊

it's gonna go right through him.
一根针就能扎穿

Come on, girls.
快点 姑娘们

Look at that.
看看他

He's making me cry.
我看着他都快哭了

I am looking for qualities beyond the physical.
我需要的素质不是体能上的

Do you know how long it took to set up this project?
你知道我们为这项目付出多少心血吗

All the groveling I had to do
我还不得不对那个

in front of Senator What's-His-Name's committees?
什么参议员的委员会低声下气

Brandt. Yes, I know. I am well aware of your efforts.
是的 我清楚你付出了多少努力

Then throw me a bone.
那就给我点回报

Hodge passed every test we gave him.
霍奇通过了所有测试

He's big, he's fast.
他强壮 动作又快

He obeys orders. He's a soldier.
他遵守命令 是个士兵

He is a bully.
他是个恶霸

You don't win wars with niceness, Doctor.
靠善良可打不了胜仗 博士

You win wars with guts.
打胜仗 靠的是胆量

Grenade!
有手榴弹

Get away!
快跑

Get back!
别过来

It was a dummy grenade.
是假手榴弹

All clear. Back in formation.
警报解除 归队

Is this a test?
这是测试吗

He's still skinny.
他还是太瘦弱了

- May I? - Yeah.
-我能进来吗 -当然

Can't sleep?
睡不着吗

I got the jitters, I guess.
可能是紧张吧

Me, too.
我也是

Can I ask you a question?
我能问个问题吗

Just one?
就一个吗

Why me?
为什么选我

I suppose that is the only question that matters.
这的确是唯一重要的问题

This is from Augsburg.
这个产自奥格斯堡[德国城市]

My city.
我的故乡

So many people forget that
很多人都忘了

the first country the Nazis invaded was their own.
纳粹第一个侵略的就是自己的国家

You know, after the last war,
一战结束后

my people struggled.
我的同胞们生活得非常艰苦

They felt weak. They felt
他们感到无能为力

small. And then Hitler comes along
渺小 然后希特勒出现了

with the marching and the big show and the flags.
阅兵 集会 党旗 大肆宣扬煽动

And he hears of me.
他听说了我

My work. And he finds me.
还有我的工作 他找到了我

And he says, "You."
他说 你

He says, "You will make us strong."
你要让我们变强

Well, I am not interested.
我并不感兴趣

So he sends the head of Hydra,
于是他派来了他的研究部门

his research division.
九头蛇的主管

A brilliant scientist by the name of Johann Schmidt.
那是位天才科学家 叫约翰·施密特

Now, Schmidt is a member of the inner circle.
施密特已经是核心成员了

And he is ambitious.
他野心勃勃

He and Hitler share a passion for
他和希特勒一样痴迷于

occult power and Teutonic myth.
超能力和日耳曼神话

Hitler uses his fantasies to inspire his followers.
希特勒用他的幻想煽动他的追随者

But for Schmidt, it is not fantasy.
而对施密特来说那不是幻想

For him, it is real.
对他来说 那是真的

He has become convinced
他相信

that there is a great power hidden in the earth,
这世上隐藏着一股强大的力量

left here by the gods,
是众神留下的

waiting to be seized by a superior man.
有待一个更优越的人去发现

So when he hears about my formula and what it can do,
所以当他得知我血清配方的能耐

he cannot resist.
他无法抗拒

Schmidt must become that superior man.
施密特决心成为那个优越者

Did it make him stronger?
他变强了吗

Yes.
是的

But there were other effects.
不过也有副作用

The serum was not ready.
血清当时尚未调整好

But more important,
但更重要的是

the man.
使用的人

The serum amplifies everything that is inside, so
血清能增强人的各个方面 所以

good becomes great.
好的变得更好

Bad becomes worse.
坏的则变得更坏

This is why you were chosen.
所以我选择了你

Because a strong man who has known power all his life
因为力量与生俱来的强者

may lose respect for that power,
可能会失去对力量的敬畏

but a weak man
但弱者

knows the value of strength.
才懂得力量的价值

And knows
并且有

compassion.
同情心

Thanks. I think.
谢谢…吧

Give this.
拿来

Whatever happens tomorrow, you must promise me one thing.
不管明天发生什么 答应我一件事

That you will stay who you are.
永远保持真我

Not a perfect soldier,
不是一个好兵

but
而是

a good man.
一个好人

To the little guys.
敬小个子们

No, no. Wait, wait. What I am doing?
慢着 我这是干什么

No, you have procedure tomorrow.
不行 你明天要做手术

No fluids.
不能喝酒

All right. We'll drink it after.
好吧 那我们之后再喝

No, I don't have procedure tomorrow.
不 我明天又不用做手术

Drink it after? I drink it now.
我不用等 我现在就喝

Is there something in particular you need?
你有什么特别需要吗

I understand you found him.
我听说你找到他了

See for yourself.
你自己看吧

You disapprove.
你不赞成吗

I just don't see why you need concern yourself.
我只是不明白你为什么要在意他

I can't imagine he will succeed.
他不可能成功

Again.
再次成功

His serum is the Allies' only defense
血清是同盟国最后的防线

against this power we now possess.
能抗衡我们如今掌握的力量

If we take it away from them, then our victory is assured.
若是我们将其摧毁 就能确保胜利

Shall I give the order?
那要我下令吗

It has been given.
我已经下令了

Good.
很好

Dr. Zola!
佐拉博士

What do you think?
你觉得怎样

A masterpiece.
真是杰作

I know this neighborhood.
这个街区我很熟悉

I got beat up in that alley.
我在那条巷子里被打过

And that parking lot.
还有那个停车场

And behind that diner.
还有那个餐厅后面

Did you have something against running away?
你是不赞同逃跑吗

You start running, they'll never let you stop.
你要是跑了一次 就会一直跑下去

You stand up, you push back.
而你要是站起来反击

They can't say no forever, right?
总有一天会有机会的吧

I know a little of what that's like,
这我略有体会

to have every door shut in your face.
总是被拒绝的感觉

I guess I just don't know why you'd want to join the Army
我不能理解你为什么要参军

if you were a beautiful dame.
你是位漂亮的姑娘

Or a beautiful... A woman.
我是说漂亮的女人

An agent. Not a dame.
是特工 不是姑娘

You are beautiful, but...
你是很漂亮 但是

You have no idea how to talk to a woman, do you?
你完全不知道该怎么跟女人搭讪 是吧

I think this is the longest conversation I've had with one.
这大概是我和女人的最长一次对话了

Women aren't exactly lining up
她们不怎么愿意

to dance with a guy they might step on.
和一个比她们矮一头的男人跳舞

You must have danced.
你肯定跳过舞吧

Well, asking a woman to dance always seemed so terrifying.
我一直不敢邀女人跳舞

And the past few years, it just
而这几年来

didn't seem to matter that much.
这事似乎也没那么重要了

I figured I'd wait.
我就想不如等等

For what?
等什么

The right partner.
合适的舞伴

This way.
这边走

What are we doing here?
我们来这儿干什么

Follow me.
跟我来

No English
布鲁克林古董店

Wonderful weather this morning, isn't it?
今早的天气很棒吧

Yes, but I always carry an umbrella.
是啊 但我总带着伞

Good morning.
早上好

Please, not now.
拜托 别拍

Are you ready?
准备好了吗

Good.
很好

Take off your shirt, your tie, and your hat.
脱掉衬衣和领带 摘掉帽子

Senator Brandt, glad you could make it.
布兰德参议员 很高兴你能来

Why exactly am I in Brooklyn?
我到底来这儿干什么来了

We needed access to the city's power grid.
我们需要使用城市电网

Of course, if you'd given me the generators I requisitioned...
当然 如果你肯把我申请的发电机批下来

A lot of people are asking for funds, Colonel.
很多人都在申请经费 上校

This is Clem...
这位是克雷…

Fred Clemson, State Department.
弗莱德·克雷姆森 国务院的

If this project of yours comes through,
如果你们的项目获得成功

we'd like to see it used for something other than headlines.
我们希望它不仅仅成为轰动新闻

Jesus.
老天爷

Somebody get that kid a sandwich.
给那孩子吃点东西吧

Comfortable?
舒服吗

It's a little big.
有点大

You save me any of that schnapps?
那酒有没有给我留

Not as much as I should have.
没留多少

Sorry. Next time.
不好意思 下次吧

Mr. Stark,
斯塔克先生

how are your levels?
电力水平如何

- Levels at 100%. - Good.
-100% -很好

We may dim half the lights in Brooklyn,
我们可能会用掉布鲁克林一半电力

but we are ready
但我们准备好了

as we'll ever be.
不能更好了

Agent Carter?
卡特特工

Don't you think you would be more comfortable in the booth?
你去控制室里会不会更好点

- Yes, of course. Sorry. - Good.
-好的 抱歉 -好

Do you hear me? Is this on?
能听到吗 这开了吗

Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们

today we take not another step towards annihilation,
今天我们不是进一步走向灭绝

but the first step on the path to peace.
而是在和平之路上迈出了第一步

We begin with a series of microinjections
首先是一系列微创注射

into the subject's major muscle groups.
将血清注入肌肉群

The serum infusion will cause immediate cellular change.
血清注入后会立刻引发细胞改变

And then, to stimulate growth,
之后会刺激生长

the subject will be saturated
接着实验对象会接受

with Vita-Rays.
生命射线辐射

That wasn't so bad.
感觉还行

That was penicillin.
那只是盘尼西林

Serum infusion
注射血清

beginning in five,
倒计时五秒

four,

three,

two,

one.

Now, Mr. Stark.
开始吧 斯塔克先生

Steven?
史蒂文

Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗

It's probably too late to go to the bathroom, right?
现在想去厕所是不是有点晚了

We will proceed.
继续

That's 10%.
10%

Twenty percent.
20%

Thirty.
30%

That's 40%.
40%

Vital signs are normal.
生命体征正常

That's 50%.
50%

Sixty.
60%

Seventy.
70%

Steven!
史蒂文

Steven!
史蒂文

- Shut it down! - Steven!
-快关掉 -史蒂文

Shut it down!
快关掉

Kill the reactor, Mr. Stark!
关闭反应堆 斯塔克先生

Turn it off! Kill it! Kill the reactor!
关掉 关闭反应堆

No!

Don't!
别关

I can do this!
我扛得住

Eighty. Ninety.
80% 90%

That's 100%.
100%了

Mr. Stark?
斯塔克先生

Steven.
史蒂文

The son of a bitch did it.
这小子还真成功了

- I did it. - Yeah, yeah.
-我做到了 -是的

I think we did it.
我们成功了

You actually did it.
你真的成功了

How do you feel?
感觉怎样

Taller.
长高了

You look taller.
看起来是高了

How do you like Brooklyn now, Senator?
现在喜欢布鲁克林了吗 参议员

I can think of some folks in Berlin who are about to get very nervous.
这下柏林的那帮家伙要紧张了

Congratulations, Doctor.
祝贺你 博士

Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生

Stop him!
拦住他

- They're coming, move it! - Go.
-他们来了 闪开 -快

What are you doing? Buddy, are you all right?
怎么回事 哥们 你没事吧

Hey, this guy's been shot!
这人中枪了

I had him!
我都瞄准他了

Sorry!
抱歉

I'm sorry!
抱歉

No! No! Not my son!
不 不 别抓我儿子

Stop it!
住手

Don't hurt him!
别伤害他

Get back!
别过来

Let me go!
放开我

No, wait, don't!
等等 不要

Don't hurt him!
别伤害他

Wait, don't! Don't!
等等 不要

No! Don't!
不要

Go get him! I can swim!
去抓他 我会游泳

Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁

The first of many.
先头兵

Cut off one head,
砍掉一颗头

two more shall take its place.
会再长出两个

Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁

The Führer is not accustomed to being ignored, Herr Schmidt.
元首可不习惯被无视 施密特先生

He funds your research because you promised him weapons.
你承诺为他提供武器 他才资助你的研究

You serve at his pleasure.
你得听从他的命令

He gave you this facility as a reward for your injuries.
因为你负伤 他才将这个研究所奖励给你

Reward? Call it what it is. Exile.
奖励 实话实说吧 这是流放

I no longer reflect his image of Aryan perfection.
我不再符合他心目中雅利安人的完美形象

You think this is about appearances?
你觉得这只是外表的问题吗

Your Hydra division has failed
你的九头蛇部门未能

to deliver so much as a rifle in over a year.
在超过一年的时间里拿出哪怕一杆来复枪

And we had learned through local intelligence
而且我们从当地情报部门获知

you had mounted a full-scale incursion into Norway.
你们还向挪威发起了全面入侵

The Führer feels... How does he put it?
元首认为 他怎么说的来着

"The Red Skull has been indulged long enough!"
不能再继续放纵红骷髅了

Gentlemen,
先生们

you have come to see the results of our work.
你们是来看我们的研究成果的

Let me show you.
我给你们展示一下

Hitler speaks of a 1,000-year Reich,
希特勒说要让德意志帝国千秋万代

but he cannot feed his armies for a month.
事实上却拿不出军队一个月的给养

His troops spill their blood across every field in Europe,
他的部队在欧洲战场上流血牺牲

but still he is no closer to achieving his goals.
可他的目标却还是遥遥无期

And I suppose you still aim to win this war through magic?
这么说你仍想用魔法来打赢战争

Science. But I understand your confusion.
是科学 但我理解你的困惑

Great power has always baffled primitive men.
强大的力量向来令愚昧之人感到迷茫

Hydra is assembling an arsenal
九头蛇正在建立军火库

to destroy my enemies in one stroke,
能将我的敌人一网打尽

wherever they are, regardless of how many forces they possess,
不管他们是谁 拥有多少兵力

all in a matter of hours.
只需几个小时就能铲灭

Your enemies?
你的敌人吗

My weapons contain enough destructive power
我的武器具有足够强的破坏力

to decimate every hostile capital on Earth.
能摧毁世界上所有敌国的首都

Quite simply, gentlemen,
简单说 先生们

I have harnessed the power of the gods.
我已获得了诸神的力量

Thank you, Schmidt.
谢谢 施密特

For what?
谢什么

For making it clear how obviously mad you are.
让我们明白你有多疯狂

Berlin is on this map!
柏林也在地图上

So it is.
当然了

You will be punished for your insolence!
你要为你的傲慢付出代价

You will be brought before the Führer himself!
你要被带到元首面前…

Schmidt...
施密特

My apologies, Doctor,
抱歉了 博士

but we both knew
但我们都知道

Hydra could grow no further in Hitler's shadow.
在希特勒的阴影下 九头蛇无法壮大

Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁

Hail Hydra!
九头蛇万岁

Hail Hydra!
九头蛇万岁

Think you got enough?
抽够了吗

Any hope of reproducing the program
重新制造血清的方法

is locked in your genetic code.
就在你的基因序列里

But without Dr. Erskine, it would take years.
没有厄斯金博士 这得花上好多年

He deserved more than this.
他不该就这么死了

If it could work only once,
如果只能成功这一次

he'd be proud it was you.
他会很自豪是你

Colonel Phillips, my committee is demanding answers.
菲利普斯上校 委员会需要答案

Great. Why don't we start with how a German spy
好啊 那你先说说怎么有个德国间谍

got a ride to my secret installation in your car?
坐你的车混进了我的秘密基地

What have we got here?
情况怎么样

Speaking modestly,
虽然谦虚地说

I'm the best mechanical engineer in this country.
我是本国最好的机械工程师

But I don't know what's inside this thing
但我也搞不清这东西的构造

or how it works.
还有它如何运转

We're not even close to this technology.
我们连这项技术的皮毛都没摸清

Then who is?
那谁清楚

Hydra. I'm sure you've been reading our briefings.
九头蛇 你应该看过我们的简报了

I'm on a number of committees, Colonel.
我还有很多事要忙 上校

Hydra is the Nazi deep-science division.
九头蛇是纳粹的秘密科研部门

It's led by Johann Schmidt.
由约翰·施密特领导

But he has much bigger ambitions.
不过他有更大的野心

Hydra is practically a cult.
九头蛇其实是个邪教组织

They worship Schmidt. They think he's invincible.
他们把施密特奉为神 认为他无所不能

So, what are you going to do about it?
那你打算怎么做

I spoke to the President this morning.
今天早上我和总统通过话

As of today, the SSR is being retasked.
从今天起 战略科学军团有了新任务

- Colonel? - We are taking the fight to Hydra.
-上校 -我们要和九头蛇决一死战

Pack your bags, Agent Carter.
收拾行李 卡特特工

You, too, Stark.
你也是 斯塔克

We're flying to London tonight.
我们今晚就飞往伦敦

Sir?
长官

If you're going after Schmidt, I want in.
如果你们要对付施密特 我也要加入

You're an experiment. You're going to Alamogordo.
你是个实验品 你得去阿拉莫多[美国城市]

The serum worked.
血清起作用了

I asked for an army and all I got was you.
我要的是一支军队 结果却只有你

You
你一个人

are not enough.
还远远不够

With all due respect to the Colonel,
不是我对上校有意见

I think we may be missing the point.
我觉得我们没看到重点

I've seen you in action, Steve.
我看到了你的能力 史蒂夫

More importantly,
更重要的是

the country's seen it.
整个国家都看到了

Paper.
拿报纸来

The enlistment lines have been around the block
自从你的事迹登报后

No English
纽约惊现纳粹 神秘人拯救儿童

since your picture hit the newsstands.
大街上排满了想入伍的人

You don't take a soldier, a symbol like that,
不能让一个偶像级的士兵

and hide him in a lab.
藏在实验室里

Son,
孩子

do you want to serve your country
你想去最重要的战场

on the most important battlefield of the war?
为国家效力吗

Sir,
先生

that's all I want.
我求之不得

Then, congratulations.
那恭喜你

You just got promoted.
你升职了

I don't know if I can do this.
我不知道我行不行

Nothing to it.
这没什么大不了

You sell a few bonds. Bonds buy bullets.
你推销国库券 用来买子弹

Bullets kill Nazis.
再用子弹打纳粹

You're an American hero.
你是美国英雄

It's just not how I pictured getting there.
但这方式跟我想的不一样

The Senator has got a lot of pull up on the Hill.
参议员在国会很有势力

You play ball with us,
你和我们一起好好干

you'll be leading your own platoon in no time.
很快就能领导自己的队伍了

Take the shield.
拿上盾

Go.
上吧

Who's strong and brave
是谁强壮勇敢

Here to save the American way?
拯救美国 免遭侵略

Not all of us can storm a beach
不是所有人都能突袭海滩

or drive a tank.
或开动坦克

But there's still a way all of us can fight.
但我们仍有办法参与战斗

Who vows to fight like a man
是谁挺身战斗

For what's right, night and day?
为了正义 日夜不休

Series E Defense Bonds.
E系列国防债券

Each one you buy
你每买一张

is a bullet in the barrel of your best guy's gun.
战士们的枪膛里就会多一颗子弹

Who will campaign door-to-door for America?
是谁为国奔走

Carry the flag shore to shore for America?
高抗大旗 四处巡回

From Hoboken to Spokane
从霍博肯到斯波坎

The star-spangled man with a plan
他胸前闪耀美国星 运筹帷幄

Cut.

Guys, don't look at the camera.
各位 别看镜头

We can't ignore there's a threat and a war we must win
不能忘记 威胁仍在 胜利未达

Each one you buy is a bullet in the barrel of your best guy's gun.
你每买一张战士们的枪膛里就会多一颗子弹

Who'll hang a noose on the goose-stepping goons from Berlin?
是谁会去柏林吊死纳粹

Who will redeem Heed the call for America?
是谁会响应美国的召唤

Who'll rise or fall
是谁为了人民

Give his all for America?
为国献身

Who's here to prove that we can?
是谁将证明我们的能力

The star-spangled man with a plan
他胸前闪耀美国星 运筹帷幄

We all know this is about trying to win the war.
这都是为了赢得战争

We can't do that without bullets and bandages,
而要赢 我们就需要子弹和绷带

tanks and tents.
坦克和帐篷

That's where you come in.
这就是需要你们的地方

Every bond you buy will help protect someone you love.
你买的每一张国债 都能保护你爱的人

Turn around!
快看身后

- He's right behind you! - Keep our boys armed and ready,
-他在你后面 -让我们的士兵做好万全准备

and the Germans will think twice about trying to get the drop on us.
德国人就不敢来招惹我们

Stalwart and steady and true
健壮 坚定又忠心

No English
水牛城

No English
密尔沃基

No English
费城

No English
芝加哥

Forceful and ready to defend the red, white, and blue
势不可挡 时刻准备保卫美国

No English
美国队长

Who'll give the Axis the sack and is smart as a fox?
是谁将打败轴心国 如狐狸一样聪明

Far as an eagle will soar
像雄鹰一样高飞

Who's making Adolf afraid to step out of his box?
是谁让希特勒不敢踏出自己的地盘

He knows what we're fighting for
他知道我们为何而战

Who waked the giant that napped in America?
是谁唤醒了沉睡在美国的巨人

We know it's no one but Captain America
我们知道 他就是美国队长

Who'll finish what they began?
是谁将完成使命

Who'll kick the Krauts to Japan?
是谁将把德国佬踢回日本

No English
纽约市

The star-spangled man
他胸前闪耀美国星

with a
运筹

plan!
帷幄

How many of you are ready to help me sock old Adolf on the jaw?
都有谁准备好帮我去修理希特勒了

Okay.
好吧

No English
意大利 1943年11月

No English
距前线五英里处

I need a volunteer.
有志愿者吗

I already volunteered! How do you think I got here?
不志愿的话我怎么会在这儿

Bring back the girls!
我们要看妹子

I think they only know the one song, but
她们好像只唱那一首歌 但是

I'll see what I can do.
我去问问看

You do that, sweetheart.
去吧 甜心

Nice boots, Tinker Bell!
你的靴子不错 小仙女

Come on, guys,
拜托 伙计们

we're all on the same team here.
我们是一队的

Hey, Captain!
队长

Sign this!
在这儿签名吧

Bring back the girls!
我们要妹子

Don't worry, pal. They'll warm up to you. Don't worry.
别在意 哥们 他们会喜欢你的

Hello, Steve.
你好 史蒂夫

What are you doing here?
你在这干什么

Officially, I'm not here at all.
官方说法 我并不在这儿

That was quite a performance.
你的表演不错

Yeah.
是啊

I had to improvise a little bit.
我不得不变通了一下

The crowds I'm used to are usually more
我以前的观众通常都是…

- twelve. - I understand you're "America's New Hope."
-小孩 -我听说你是美国的新希望

Bond sales take a 10% bump in every state I visit.
我每到一个州国债销售额就上升10%

Is that Senator Brandt I hear?
是布拉德参议员的主意吧

At least he's got me doing this.
至少他还让我做这个

Phillips would have had me stuck in a lab.
菲利普斯还想把我关在实验室里呢

And these are your only two options?
你只有这两个选择吗

A lab rat or a dancing monkey?
实验室小白鼠或是跳舞的猴子

You were meant for more than this, you know.
你本该能做更多事的

What?
怎么了

You know, for the longest time, I dreamed about
我长久以来的梦想

coming overseas
就是去海外战场

and being on the front lines,
到最前线

serving my country.
为我的国家效力

I finally got everything I wanted
等到我终于如愿以偿

and I'm wearing tights.
却是穿着紧身衣

They look like they've been through hell.
他们好像刚打了一场恶仗

These men more than most.
这些士兵最惨

Schmidt sent out a force to Azzano.
施密特向阿扎诺派出了一支部队

Two hundred men went up against him,
两百名士兵前去迎战

and less than 50 returned.
回来的不到五十个

Your audience contained what was left of the 107th.
你的观众里就有剩下的107步兵团的人

The rest were killed or captured.
其他人的不是被杀就是被俘

The 107th?
107步兵团

What?
怎么了

Come on.
快走

Colonel Phillips.
菲利普斯上校

Well, if it isn't the Star-Spangled Man With A Plan.
这不是胸前闪耀美国星 运筹帷幄的人吗

What's your plan today?
你今天运筹什么了

I need the casualty list from Azzano.
我要阿扎诺战役的伤亡名单

You don't get to give me orders, son.
你没资格命令我 小子

I just need one name,
我只想知道有没有

Sergeant James Barnes from the 107th.
107步兵团的詹姆斯·巴恩斯中士

You and I are gonna have a conversation later that you won't enjoy.
我待会儿再找你算账

Please tell me if he's alive, sir. B-A-R...
拜托告诉我他还活着 长官 BAR

I can spell.
我知道怎么拼

I have signed more of these condolence letters today
我今天签了很多哀悼信

than I would care to count.
有多少我都记不清了

But the name does sound familiar.
但是 这个名字我有印象

I'm sorry.
我很遗憾

What about the others?
那其他人呢

Are you planning a rescue mission?
你们准备去营救吗

Yes, it's called "Winning the war."
必须以大局为重

But if you know where they are, why not at least...
但既然你知道他们在哪 为什么…

They're 30 miles behind the lines
他们在敌阵后方30英里

through some of the most heavily fortified territory in Europe.
得穿过全欧洲戒备最森严的地区

We'd lose more men than we'd save.
去营救只会损失更多人

But I don't expect you to understand that
我不指望你能理解这些

because you're a chorus girl.
因为你只是个演节目的

I think I understand just fine.
我想我能理解

Well, then understand it somewhere else.
那去其他地方理解吧

If I read the posters correctly,
如果我没看错海报的话

you got someplace to be in 30 minutes.
你得在30分钟内赶到其他地方

Yes, sir.
是 长官

I do.
没错

If you have something to say,
如果你有什么想说

right now is the perfect time to keep it to yourself.
现在最好别说

What do you plan to do, walk to Austria?
你想怎么办 走去奥地利吗

If that's what it takes.
如果必须如此的话

You heard the Colonel. Your friend is most likely dead.
你听到上校说的了 你朋友可能已经死了

You don't know that.
但不能确定

Even so, he's devising a strategy. If he detects...
即便如此 他在制定计划 如果他…

By the time he's done that, it could be too late.
等他计划好了 可能就晚了

Steve!
史蒂夫

You told me you thought I was meant for more than this.
你说你觉得我本该能做更多事

Did you mean that?
你是真心的吗

Every word.
当然

Then you got to let me go.
那就让我去

I can do more than that.
我还能做更多

On stage, girls. Five minutes!
上台了 姑娘们 5分钟

Where's my helmet?
我的头盔呢

Anyone seen Rogers?
有人看到罗杰斯了吗

The Hydra camp is in Krausberg,
九头蛇军营在克劳斯堡

tucked between these two mountain ranges.
在这两座山脉之间

It's a factory of some kind.
是一个工厂

We should be able to drop you right on the doorstep.
我们应该能把你送到门口

Just get me as close as you can.
尽可能地接近目标

You two are gonna be in a lot of trouble when you land.
你们着陆后会面临大麻烦的

- And you won't? - Where I'm going,
-你不也是 -我要去的地方

if anybody yells at me, i can just shoot them.
可以直接对冲我吼的人开枪

They will undoubtedly shoot back.
他们也会开枪打你的

Well, let's hope it's good for something.
那就希望这玩意有点用吧

Agent Carter?
卡特特工

If we're not in too much of a hurry,
如果我们不是赶时间

I thought we could stop off in Lucerne for a late-night fondue.
真该去趟卢塞恩一起吃芝士火锅宵夜

Stark is the best civilian pilot I've ever seen.
斯塔克是我见过最好的平民飞行员

He's mad enough to brave this airspace. We're lucky to have him.
只有他敢飞进这里 有他在是我们走运

So, are you two... do you...
那么你们俩 真要去

...fondue?
芝士火锅吗

This is your transponder. Activate it when you're ready
这是应答器 准备好就启动

and the signal will lead us straight to you.
我们会根据信号找到你

Are you sure this thing works?
你确定这管用吗

It's been tested more than you, pal.
它受测试的次数比你还多 伙计

Get back here! We're taking you all the way in!
回来 我们要把你送到门口

As soon as I'm clear,
我一跳下去

you turn this thing around and get the hell out of here!
你们赶紧掉头离开这鬼地方

You can't give me orders!
你不能命令我

The hell I can't!
我当然可以

I'm a Captain!
我是队长[上尉]

As you can see,
正如你所见

production of the Valkyrie is progressing on schedule,
瓦尔基里正在按计划建造

even with components of this size.
即使是这种大小的零件

Increase the output by 60%
将进度提高60%

and see to it our other facilities do the same.
其他研究所也一样

But these prisoners, I'm not sure they have the strength.
但这些囚犯 他们恐怕没这力气

Then use up what strength they have left, Doctor.
那就用尽他们的力气 博士

There are always more workers.
工人永远都不会缺

Not now!
现在别烦我

You know, Fritz,
告诉你 德国佬

one of these days, I'm gonna have a stick of my own.
总有一天 老子也会有根棍子

Fellas.
两位

Who are you supposed to be?
你是谁

I'm Captain America.
美国队长

I beg your pardon?
你说啥

What, are we taking everybody?
怎么着 所有人都带走吗

I'm from Fresno, Ace.
我来自夫勒斯诺 老大

Is there anybody else?
还有其他人吗

I'm looking for a Sergeant James Barnes.
我在找詹姆斯·巴恩斯中士

There's an isolation ward in the factory,
工厂里有个隔离病房

but no one's ever come back from it.
被带去的人都没回来

All right.
好吧

The tree line is northwest, 80 yards past the gate.
林木线在西北方 离大门80码

Get out fast and give 'em hell.
你们冲出去 给他们点颜色瞧瞧

I'll meet you guys in the clearing with anybody else I find.
我找到其他人后去空地跟你们会合

Wait. You know what you're doing?
等等 你知道你在做什么吗

Yeah. I've knocked out Adolf Hitler over 200 times.
当然 我揍了阿道夫·希特勒两百多次了

You know how to use that thing?
你知道怎么用吗

Okay.
好吧

What is happening?
怎么回事

Not exactly a Buick.
这可不是别克

- That one. "Zündung." - Zündung?
-这是点火器 -啥

Get this thing going, Dugan!
快启动 杜根

I didn't know you spoke German.
我不知道你还会说德语

Three semesters at Howard,
在霍华德大学上了三学期

switched to French, girls much cuter.
后来改学了法语 法国妞更俏

Didn't ask for the resume.
又没叫你报简历

- On your left! - Up top!
-左边 -上去

No, no! What are you doing?
不 你在干什么

Our forces are outmatched.
我们的士兵不是对手

Keep moving!
继续走

Grab those grenades!
拿手榴弹

Sergeant. Three-two-five-five-seven.
中士 32557号

Bucky?
巴基

Oh, my God.
我的天

- Is that... - It's me. It's Steve.
-你是… -是我 史蒂夫

Steve?
史蒂夫

- Come on. - Steve.
-来 -史蒂夫

I thought you were dead.
我还以为你死了

I thought you were smaller.
我还以为你比这矮

Come on.
走吧

What happened to you?
你是怎么回事

I joined the Army.
我参了军

Did it hurt?
痛吗

A little.
有点

- Is this permanent? - So far.
-效果是永久性的吗 -坚持到现在了

Captain America!
美国队长

How exciting!
我真激动

I am a great fan of your films!
我可是你的大影迷

So, Dr. Erskine managed it after all.
这么说厄斯金博士还是成功了

Not exactly an improvement, but still,
虽然没什么进步 但是

impressive.
还是很不错

You've got no idea.
你根本无法想象

Haven't I?
是吗

No matter what lies Erskine told you,
不管厄斯金怎么骗你的

you see, I was his greatest success!
我才是他最成功的杰作

You don't have one of those, do you?
你没变成这鬼模样吧

You are deluded, Captain.
你在自欺欺人 队长

You pretend to be a simple soldier,
你假装自己是个普通士兵

but in reality, you are just afraid to admit
但其实 你是不敢承认

that we have left humanity behind.
我们都已经不是人类了

Unlike you,
跟你不同

I embrace it proudly.
我骄傲地接受了这一点

Without fear!
毫不畏惧

Then how come you're running?
那你为什么要跑

Come on, let's go. Up.
来 我们走 上去

Sir? Are we going to the roof?
长官 我们去楼顶吗

What about me?
那我怎么办

Where will I sit?
我要坐哪里

Not a scratch, Doctor.
别划花我的车 博士

Not a scratch.
记住了

Let's go. One at a time.
走 我们一个个过去

Gotta be a rope or something!
这儿肯定有绳子

Just go! Get out of here!
走吧 快离开这儿

No! Not without you!
我不会丢下你的

Hell.
不管了

Senator Brandt, I regret to report that
布兰德参议员 很遗憾地告知您

Captain Steven G. Rogers
史蒂文·G·罗杰斯队长

went missing behind enemy lines on the third.
与3日在敌后区域失踪

Aerial reconnaissance has proven unfruitful.
空中侦察无果

As a result, I must declare Captain Rogers
因此 我只能宣布罗杰斯队长

killed in action. Period.
在行动中阵亡 结束

The last surveillance flight is back.
最后一架侦察机回来了

No sign of activity.
没有活动迹象

- Go get a cup of coffee, Corporal. - Yes, sir.
-去喝杯咖啡吧 下士 -是 长官

I can't touch Stark. He's rich
我们不能把斯塔克怎样 他是富豪

and he's the Army's number one weapons contractor.
还是军队最大的武器承包商

- You are neither one. - With respect, sir,
-而你则都不是 -恕我直言 长官

I don't regret my actions.
我不后悔我的行为

And I don't think Captain Rogers did, either.
我认为罗杰斯队长也不后悔

What makes you think I give a damn about your opinions?
你觉得我在意你的想法吗

I took a chance with you, Agent Carter.
我给了你个机会 卡特特工

And now America's golden boy
而现在美国金童

and a lot of other good men are dead
还有很多优秀士兵死了

'cause you had a crush.
就因为你喜欢人家

It wasn't that.
不是的

I had faith.
我是有信念

Well, I hope that's a big comfort to you
那等这个部门被关闭的时候

when they shut this division down.
希望你的信念能给你点安慰

- Look who it is! - Can't believe that.
-看是谁回来了 -真不敢相信

What the hell's going on out there?
外面怎么回事

Some of these men need medical attention.
他们有些人需要医治

Medic, we got wounded.
医生 有伤员

Right over here.
这里

I'd like to surrender myself for disciplinary action.
我愿意接受处分

That won't be necessary.
没这必要

Yes, sir.
是 长官

Faith, huh?
信念哈

You're late.
你迟到了

Couldn't call my ride.
没法叫车来

Let's hear it for Captain America!
为美国队长欢呼

I am honored to present this medal for valor
我很荣幸将此英勇勋章

to my personal friend,
颁给我的好朋友

Captain America!
美国队长

Captain America!
美国队长

Captain, that's your cue!
队长 该你出场了

I thought he'd be taller.
我还以为他会更高些

No English
美国队长将被颁发英勇勋章

The fifth one was here in Poland, right near the Baltic.
第五个在波兰 波罗的海附近

And the sixth one was
第六个在…

about
大概

here, 30, 40 miles west of the Maginot Line.
这里 马奇诺防线以西三四十英里处

I just got a quick look.
我就瞥了一眼

Well, nobody's perfect.
没有人十全十美嘛

These are the weapon factories we know about.
这些是我们已知的武器工厂

Sergeant Barnes said
据巴恩斯中士说

that Hydra shipped all the parts to another facility
九头蛇把所有装备都运到了另一个地方

that isn't on this map.
而在地图上没有

Agent Carter, coordinate with Ml6.
卡特特工 和军情六处协调

I want every Allied eyeball looking for that main Hydra base.
发动所有同盟国去找九头蛇总部

What about us?
那我们呢

We are going to set a fire under Johann Schmidt's ass.
我们去给约翰·施密特一个下马威

What do you say, Rogers?
怎么样 罗杰斯

It's your map. You think you can wipe Hydra off it?
你背出了地图 你觉得你能铲除九头蛇吗

Yes, sir.
好 长官

I'll need a team.
我需要一支队伍

We're already putting together the best men.
我们已经在召集最出色的士兵

With all due respect, sir,
恕我直言 长官

so am I.
我也找了

So, let's get this straight.
是这么回事吗

We barely got out of there alive, and you want us to go back?
我们好不容易逃出来 你又要我们再去吗

Pretty much.
差不多

Sounds rather fun, actually.
听起来很有趣

I'm in.
我加入

We're in.
我们也加入

Hell, I'll always fight.
我永远乐意战斗

But you got to do one thing for me.
但你得为我做一件事

What's that?
什么事

Open a tab.
请客喝酒

Well, that was easy.
这容易

Another round.
再来一轮

Where are they putting all this stuff?
他们怎么喝得下这么多

See? I told you.
是吧 告诉你了

They're all idiots.
他们都是笨蛋

How about you?
那你呢

You ready to follow Captain America into the jaws of death?
你准备跟随美国队长去赴汤蹈火吗

Hell, no.
当然不

That little guy from Brooklyn who was too
那个布鲁克林来的傻小个子

dumb not to run away from a fight.
打起架来从不放弃

I'm following him.
我要跟着他

But you're keeping the outfit, right?
你还穿那套紧身衣吗

You know what?
知道吗

No English
美国队长 巡演取消

It's kind of growing on me.
我还真习惯了

And remember that the best of friends must part, must part
记住啦 天下没有不散的宴席

Adieu, adieu...
再见 再见了

- Captain. - Agent Carter.
-队长 -卡特特工

Ma'am.
女士

Howard has some equipment for you to try.
霍华德为你准备了些新装备

Tomorrow morning?
明早去看看

Sounds good.
好啊

I see your top squad is prepping for duty.
看来你的精英部队已经准备上阵了

You don't like music?
你不喜欢音乐吗

I do, actually.
我喜欢

I might even, when this is all over,
没准等战争结束

go dancing.
我还会去跳个舞

Then what are we waiting for?
那我们还等什么

The right partner.
合适的舞伴

08:00, Captain.
明早八点 队长

Yes, ma'am.
是 女士

I'll be there.
我会到的

I'm invisible.
我成小透明了

I'm turning into you.
我要变成你了

It's like a horrible dream.
感觉像个噩梦

Don't take it so hard.
别太难过了

Maybe she's got a friend.
也许她还有个闺蜜

Emission signature is unusual.
发射特征不同寻常

Alpha and beta ray neutral.
A和B射线中性

Though I doubt Rogers picked up on that.
但罗杰斯估计没发现

Seems harmless enough.
看上去挺无害的

Hard to see what all the fuss is about.
搞不懂有什么可大惊小怪的

Write that down.
把这记下来

No English
四百余俘虏被解救

Excuse me. I'm looking for Mr. Stark.
打扰一下 我找斯塔克先生

He's in with Colonel Phillips.
他跟菲利普斯上校在里面

Of course, you're welcome to wait.
你想等的话 当然也可以

I

read about what you did.
在报上看到了你的事迹

Oh, the... Yeah.
那事儿啊

Well, that's, you know.
那只是…

Just doing what needed to be done.
尽责而已

Sounded like more than that.
听上去没那么简单

You saved nearly 400 men.
你救了近四百人

Really, it's not a big deal.
说真的 没什么大不了

Tell that to their wives.
对他们的老婆来说可不是

I don't think they were all married.
我觉得并不是所有人都结婚了

You're a hero.
你是个英雄

Well, that you know,
那个嘛…

that depends on the definition, really.
取决于你怎么定义…

The women of America,
美国女人

they owe you their thanks.
都欠你的情

And seeing as they're not here...
而既然她们不在这儿

Captain!
队长

We're ready for you, if you're not otherwise occupied.
大家都在等你 没事的话就快来

Agent Carter, wait.
卡特特工 等等

Looks like finding a partner wasn't that hard after all.
看来找个伴也没那么难

Peggy, that's not what you thought it was.
佩吉 不是你想的那样

I don't think anything, Captain, not one thing.
我什么都没想 队长 完全没有

You always wanted to be a soldier, and now you are,
你一直想成为军人 如今得偿所愿

just like all the rest.
跟其他人没什么两样

Well, what about you and Stark?
那你跟斯塔克又算什么

How do I know you two haven't been
我怎么知道你们有没有…

fondue-ing?
芝士火锅

You still don't know a bloody thing about women.
你还是一点都不懂女人

Fondue is just cheese and bread, my friend.
芝士火锅只是奶酪和面包 哥们

Really?
真的吗

I didn't think...
我没想到…

Nor should you, pal.
你就不该多想 伙计

The moment you think you know what's going on in a woman's head
如果你自以为摸透女人了

is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked.
你就完蛋了

Me, I concentrate on work,
我嘛 更注重工作

which at the moment
就现在来说

is about making sure you and your men do not get killed.
就是确保你和你的人都不送命

Carbon polymer.
碳聚合物

Should withstand your average German bayonet.
应该可以承受德国刺刀

Although Hydra's not going to attack you with a pocket knife.
但九头蛇可不会用小刀对付你

I hear you're kind of attached.
我听说你对这个还有了感情

It's handier than you might think.
用起来比你想的要顺手

I took the liberty of coming up with some options.
我给你准备了几个选择

This one's fun.
这个很有趣

She's been fitted with electrical relays
里面装了继电器

- that allow you to... - What about this one?
-能让你… -那这个呢

No, no, that's just a prototype.
不不 那件还未完工

What's it made of?
是什么材质

Vibranium.
振金

It's stronger than steel and a third the weight.
比钢强 重量则只有其三分之一

It's completely vibration absorbent.
它可以完全吸收振动

How come it's not standard issue?
为何不作为全军配备

That's the rarest metal on Earth.
这种金属在地球上极为罕见

What you're holding there,
你手中这件

that's all we've got.
是唯一的一个

You quite finished, Mr. Stark?
快好了吗 斯塔克先生

I'm sure the Captain has some unfinished business.
队长肯定还有事呢

What do you think?
你觉得如何

Yes, I think it works.
行 挺好用的

I had some ideas about the uniform.
我对服装还有些想法

Whatever you want, pal.
都听你的 伙计

You are failing!
你一直在失败

We are close to an offensive that will shake the planet,
我们就要发动震撼全球的攻势了

yet we are continually delayed
现在却一推再推

because you cannot outwit a simpleton with a shield!
就因为你搞不定一个带盾牌的白痴

This is hardly my area of expertise.
这不是我的专长

I merely developed the weapons.
我只会发明武器

I cannot fire them.
我又不会用

Finish your mission, Doctor,
完成你的使命 博士

before the American finishes his.
别让那美国人先把我们端了

Sir!
长官

I'm sorry, Herr Schmidt.
我很抱歉 施密特先生

We fought to the last man.
我们全军覆灭了

Evidently not.
显然还没有全灭

Remember when I made you ride the Cyclone at Coney Island?
还记得在科尼岛我逼你玩旋风飞车吗

Yeah, and I threw up?
记得 我吐了

This isn't payback, is it?
这不会是报复吧

Now why would I do that?
怎么会呢

We were right. Dr. Zola's on the train.
你是对的 佐拉博士在火车上

Hydra dispatcher gave him permission to open up the throttle.
九头蛇调度员刚准许了他加速

Wherever he's going, they must need him bad.
不管他是去哪 他们肯定挺着急

Let's get going, because they're moving like the devil.
我们快行动 他们像是赶着去投胎

We only got about a 10-second window.
我们只有十秒钟空隙

You miss that window,
错过了

we're bugs on a windshield.
就要被火车撞死了

Mind the gap.
小心脚下

Better get moving, bugs!
那快走吧 兄弟们

Stop him!
拦住他

Fire again!
继续射击

I had him on the ropes.
我本来就要打败他了

I know you did.
我知道

Get down!
趴下

Fire again!
继续射击

Kill him! Now!
快杀了他

Bucky!
巴基

Hang on!
坚持住

Grab my hand!
抓住我的手

No!

Sit down.
坐下

What is this?
这是什么

Steak.
牛排

What is in it?
里面是什么

Cow.
牛肉

Doctor, do you realize
博士 你知不知道

how difficult it is to get ahold
这么一块高级牛肉

of a prime cut like that out here?
在这里多难搞到

I don't eat meat.
我不吃肉

- Why not? - It disagrees with me.
-为什么不吃 -吃不惯

How about cyanide? Does that give you the rumbly tummy, too?
氰化物怎么样 也让你肚子不舒服吗

Every Hydra agent that we've tried to take alive
每次我们想活捉九头蛇的特工

has crunched a little pill before we can stop him.
都在我们能阻止前服毒自尽了

But not you.
可你没有

So, here is my brilliant theory.
所以 我的绝妙推论是

You want to live.
你不想死

You're trying to intimidate me, Colonel.
你是在威胁我 上校

I bought you dinner.
我给你带了晚餐

"Given the valuable information he has provided
由于他所提供的宝贵信息

"And in exchange for his full cooperation,
以及作为他大力合作的交换条件

"Dr. Zola is being remanded to Switzerland"?
佐拉博士将被送返瑞士

I sent that message to Washington this morning,
今早我把消息发去了华盛顿

of course it was encoded.
当然是被加密了

You guys haven't broken those codes, have you?
你们的人还没解开吧

That would be awkward.
不然可就尴尬了

Schmidt will know this is a lie.
施密特不会相信的

He's going to kill you anyway, Doc.
不管怎样他都会杀了你 博士

You're a liability.
你成了累赘

You know more about Schmidt than anyone.
你知道最多他的秘密

And
而且…

the last guy you cost us
最后一个被你害死的人

was Captain Rogers' closest friend,
是罗杰斯队长最好的朋友

so I wouldn't count on the very best of protection.
所以我可不敢说你会受到多好的保护

It's you
保自己

or Schmidt.
还是施密特

It's just the hand you've been dealt.
你只有这两条路

Schmidt believes he walks in the footsteps of the gods.
施密特坚信他是在追随众神的脚步

Only the world itself will satisfy him.
只有得到整个世界他才会满足

You do realize that's nuts, don't you?
你也知道他疯了吧

What?
怎么

The sanity of the plan is of no consequence.
疯不疯狂已经不重要了

- And why is that? - Because he can do it!
-为什么 -因为他做得到

What's his target?
他的目标是什么

His target
他的目标

is everywhere.
是全世界

Tomorrow,
明天

Hydra will stand master of the world,
九头蛇将会称霸世界

borne to victory on the wings of the Valkyrie.
借瓦尔基里之翼获得胜利

Our enemies' weapons will be powerless against us.
敌人的武器对我们都不堪一击

If they shoot down one plane,
若是一架飞机被击落

hundreds more will rain fire upon them!
还有数百架飞机会予以猛烈回击

If they cut off one head,
砍掉一颗头

two more shall take its place.
会再长出两个

Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁

Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁

Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁

Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁

Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁

Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁

Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁

Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁

Blackout is still in effect throughout the London area.
伦敦地区依然在施行宵禁

Please wait for the all-clear.
请等待警报解除

Your attention, please.
请注意

All citizens shall remain indoors until further notice.
所有市民请待在家里 等待进一步通知

Blackout is still in effect throughout the London area.
伦敦地区依然在施行宵禁

Dr. Erskine said that
厄斯金博士说过

the serum wouldn't just affect my muscles,
血清不光会影响肌肉

it would affect my cells.
也会影响细胞

Create a protective system of regeneration and healing.
产生一个再生和愈合的保护系统

Which means
也就是说

I can't get drunk.
我不会醉

Did you know that?
你知道吗

Your metabolism burns four times faster than the average person.
你的新陈代谢速率是常人的四倍

He thought it could be one of the side effects.
博士觉得那可能是副作用之一

It wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错

Did you read the report?
你看报告了吗

Yes.
看了

Then you know that's not true.
那你该知道是我害死了他

You did everything you could.
你尽力了

Did you believe in your friend?
你相信你朋友吗

Did you respect him?
你尊重他吗

Then stop blaming yourself.
那就别再自责

Allow Barnes the dignity of his choice.
尊重巴恩斯自己的选择

He damn well must have thought you were worth it.
他肯定认为值得为你赴汤蹈火

I'm going after Schmidt.
我要抓到施密特

I'm not gonna stop until all of Hydra is dead or captured.
只要九头蛇没被杀绝或逮捕 我就不会罢休

You won't be alone.
你不是一个人

Johann Schmidt belongs in a bughouse.
约翰·施密特该被扔进疯人院

He thinks he's a god,
他觉得自己是神

and he's willing to blow up half the world to prove it,
还要炸掉半个世界 以证明这一点

starting with the USA.
就从美国开始

Schmidt's working with powers beyond our capabilities.
施密特使用的力量超出我们的能力

He gets across the Atlantic,
只要他穿过大西洋

he will wipe out the entire Eastern Seaboard in an hour.
就能在一小时内夷平整个东海岸

How much time we got?
我们有多少时间

According to my new best friend, under 24 hours.
据那位新朋友的说法 不到24小时

Where is he now?
他现在人在哪

Hydra's last base is here.
九头蛇最后的基地

In the Alps,
在阿尔卑斯山脉

500 feet below the surface.
地表下五百英尺

So what are we supposed to do?
那我们该怎么做

I mean, it's not like we can just knock on the front door.
又不能直接敲门进去

Why not?
怎么不能

That's exactly what we're going to do.
我们就这么做

Arrogance may not be a uniquely American trait,
自大也许不是美国人的独有特征

but I must say, you do it better than anyone.
但不得不说你诠释的比别人都出色

But there are limits
然而即便是你

to what even you can do, Captain.
也有做不到的事 队长

Or did Erskine tell you otherwise?
还是厄斯金的说法有所不同

He told me you were insane.
他跟我说你疯了

He resented my genius
他嫉妒我天赋异禀

and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine.
还企图剥夺本就属于我的东西

But he gave you everything.
可他却给了你一切

So,
那么

what made you so special?
你有什么特别之处吗

Nothing.
没有

I'm just a kid from Brooklyn.
我就是个布鲁克林的小子

I can do this all day.
我可以和你耗一整天

Of course you can, of course.
你当然可以 当然了

But, unfortunately, I am on a tight schedule.
但可惜的是我有点忙

So am I.
我也是

Rogers!
罗杰斯

You might need this!
这个你用得着

Thanks!
谢了

We're in! Assault team, go!
我们进去了 立即进攻

Move out!
行动

Keep your spacing!
保持距离

Cut off one head, two more shall...
砍掉一颗头 会再长出两…

Let's go find two more!
那就把这两个也砍掉

Cease fire.
停火

You're late.
你迟到了

Weren't you about to...
你不是要去…

Right.
哦对

No English
目标 纽约市

Get in!
上来

Keep it steady!
稳住

Wait!
等等

Go get him.
去抓到他

I'm not kissing you!
我可不会吻你

No English
芝加哥

No English
纽约市

You don't give up, do you?
你就是怎么都不放弃是吧

Nope!
没错

You could have the power of the gods!
你本可以拥有神的力量

Yet you wear a flag on your chest
却在胸口挂面国旗

and think you fight a battle of nations!
就以为在打国家之战了吗

I have seen the future, Captain!
我已经看见了未来 队长

- There are no flags! - Not my future!
-未来可没有国旗 -我的未来不是那样的

What have you done?
你都干了什么

No!

No English
目标 纽约市

Come in. This is Captain Rogers. Do you read me?
回复 我是罗杰斯队长 收到吗

Captain Rogers, what is your...
罗杰斯队长 你…

Steve, is that you? Are you all right?
史蒂夫 是你吗 你没事吗

Peggy, Schmidt's dead!
佩吉 施密特死了

What about the plane?
飞机呢

That's a little bit tougher to explain.
这个比较难解释

Give me your coordinates. I'll find you a safe landing site.
告诉我你的坐标 我给你找个安全降落点

There's not gonna be a safe landing.
没法安全降落了

But I can try and force it down.
但我会尝试迫降

I'll get Howard on the line. He'll know what to do.
我让霍华德来听 他知道怎么做

There's not enough time.
没时间了

This thing's moving too fast and it's heading for New York.
这架飞机正飞速冲纽约驶去

I got to put her in the water.
我得让飞机坠海

Please, don't do this.
求你 别这么做

We have time. We can work it out.
我们还有时间 能想到办法

Right now I'm in the middle of nowhere.
我现在在无人地带

If I wait any longer, a lot of people are gonna die.
要是不立即行动 会有很多人丧命

Peggy,
佩吉

this is my choice.
这是我的选择

Peggy?
佩吉

I'm here.
我在

I'm gonna need a rain check on that dance.
那支舞得改天再跳了

All right.
好吧

A week, next Saturday, at the Stork Club.
下周六 在鹳鸟俱乐部

You got it.
没问题

8:00 on the dot.
八点整

Don't you dare be late.
不准迟到

Understood?
明白吗

You know, I still don't know how to dance.
我还是不会跳舞

I'll show you how.
我会教你

Just be there.
你来就好

We'll have the band play something slow.
我们让乐队演奏点舒缓的曲子

I'd hate to step on your...
我可不想踩到你的…

Steve?
史蒂夫

Steve?
史蒂夫

Steve?
史蒂夫

No English
欧战胜利日

To the Captain.
敬队长

Sir?
先生

Take us to the next grid point.
去下一个坐标点

But there's no trace of wreckage.
但这里没有残骸的痕迹

And the energy signature stops here.
能量信号也只到这儿了

Just keep looking.
继续找就是了

No English
机密 非在职

Curve ball, high and outside for ball one.
曲线球 高高地打出界外

So the Dodgers are tied, 4-4.
道奇队现在四比四平手

And the crowd well knows that with one swing of his bat,
观众们都知道 只要他一挥棒

this fellow's capable of making it a brand-new game again.
这位小伙子就能扭转乾坤

Just an absolutely gorgeous day here at Ebbets Field.
今天埃贝茨球场的比赛太精彩了

The Phillies have managed to tie it up at 4-4.
费城人队把比分控制在了四比四平

But the Dodgers have three men on.
而道奇队还有三人在场上

Pearson beaned Reiser in Philadelphia last month.
帕森上月在费城让雷泽吃了瘪

Wouldn't the youngster like a hit here to return the favor?
这位年轻人肯定想回敬他吧

Pete leans in. Here's the pitch.
皮特倾身 投球了

Swung on. A line to the right. And it gets past Rizzo.
挥棒 球飞向右方 经过里兹

Three runs will score.
跑三段就能得分

Reiser heads to third. Durocher's going to wave him in.
雷泽上三垒 杜奇在指挥他上垒

Here comes the relay, but they won't get him.
接球 但他们拼不过他

Good morning.
早上好

Or should I say afternoon?
或者该说 下午好

Oh my god.
天哪

Where am I?
我在哪

You're in a recovery room in New York City.
你在纽约市的一间术后恢复室里

The Dodgers take the lead, 8-4. Oh, Dodgers!
道奇队以八比四领先了 道奇队

Everyone is on their feet.
大家都激动得站起来了

What a game we have here today, folks.
今天真是场精彩绝伦的比赛啊 各位

What a game, indeed.
真精彩

Where am I really?
我到底在哪

I'm afraid I don't understand.
我不太明白你的意思

The game.
这场比赛

It's from May 1941.
是在1941年5月

I know, 'cause I was there.
我知道 因为我在现场

Now, I'm going to ask you again.
我再问你一次

Where am I?
我到底在哪

- Captain Rogers... - Who are you?
-罗杰斯队长 -你是谁

Captain Rogers, wait!
罗杰斯队长 等等

All agents, code 13!
全体特工注意 紧急警报

I repeat. All agents, code 13!
重复 全体特工注意 紧急警报

At ease, soldier!
别紧张 大兵

Look, I'm sorry about that little show back there, but
我为那场表演表示道歉 但是

we thought it best to break it to you slowly.
我们以为最好让你慢慢知道一切

Break what?
知道什么

You've been asleep, Cap.
你一直在沉睡 队长

For almost 70 years.
睡了大概七十年

You gonna be okay?
你没事吧

Yeah.
没事

Yeah, I just...
没事 只是…

I had a date.
我错过了个约会

Trouble sleeping?
睡不着吗

You're here with a mission, sir?
你有任务要给我吗 长官

I am.
是的

Trying to get me back in the world?
想让我回归这个世界吗

Trying to save it.
是让你拯救世界

You think you're the only hero in the world?
你以为这世上就你一个英雄吗

Gentlemen?
先生们

You're up.
该你们上场了

Got a mean swing.
你真挺有劲

No English
美国队长将在《复仇者联盟》中回归

No English
明年夏天

No English
需要

No English
集结

No English
队伍

No English
复仇者联盟

No English
2012年5月

删除场景

An extension of the Norway attack in which Jan and another man run from a HYDRA Uber Tank.
挪威袭击的扩展,Jan和另一名男子从九头蛇优步坦克中逃跑。

Bucky Barnes battles German soldiers at Azzano until he witnesses HYDRA use Tesseract weapons. Dum Dum Dugan uses a Thompson submachine gun on German troops. HYDRA's abandonment of the Nazi cause is shown more elaborately when a HYDRA Tank fires upon German troops before it captures the Howling Commandos.
Bucky Barnes在Azzano与德国士兵作战,直到他看到九头蛇使用Tesseract武器。Dum Dum Dugan用Thompson冲锋枪对付德国军队。当一辆九头蛇坦克在抓获呼啸的突击队之前向德军开火时,九头蛇放弃了纳粹事业的表现就更加清晰了。

Steve Rogers gets his medal of honor in London from Colonel Chester Phillips and gives Howard Stark HYDRA weapons.
Steve Rogers在伦敦获得Chester Phillips上校颁发的荣誉勋章,并将九头蛇的武器送给Howard Stark。

Steve Rogers learns that his country won the war from Nick Fury.
Steve Rogers从Nick Fury那里得知他的国家赢得了战争。

人物介绍

演员 人物 备注
Chris Evans Steve Rogers Captain America
Hayley Atwell Agent Peggy Carter -
Sebastian Stan Sergeant Bucky Barnes -
Tommy Lee Jones Colonel Chester Phillips -
Hugo Weaving Johann Schmidt Red Skull
Dominic Cooper Howard Stark -
Richard Armitage Heinz Kruger -
Stanley Tucci Doctor Abraham Erskine -
Samuel L. Jackson Director Nick Fury -
Toby Jones Doctor Arnim Zola -
Neal McDonough Sergeant Dum Dum Dugan -
Derek Luke Private Gabe Jones -
Kenneth Choi Private Jim Morita -
JJ Feild James Montgomery Falsworth -
Bruno Ricci Jacques Dernier -
Lex Shrapnel Private Gilmore Hodge -
Michael Brandon Senator Brandt -
Natalie Dormer Private Lorraine -
Jenna-Louise Coleman Connie -
Sophie Colquhoun Bonnie -
Damon Driver Sergeant Michael Duffy -
Anatole Taubman Roeder -
Jan Pohl Hutter -
Erich Redman Schneider -
Patrick Monckeberg Velt -
Peter Stark a HYDRA Lieutenant -
Amanda Righetti a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent -
Marek Oravec Jan -
David Bradley Church Keeper -
Kieran O'Connor Loud Jerk -
James Payton "Adolf Hitler" -
Laura Haddock Autograph Seeker -
Stan Lee General (uncredited)

电影:美国队长:复仇者先锋相关推荐

  1. qtable sorting enable中文是按照什么顺序_漫威电影:22部电影观影顺序(附ZY)

    <复仇者联盟4>为漫威11年画上完美句号.11年22部作品,这22部电影要按照什么顺序来看才是正确的打开方式呢?今天就来给大家讲一讲. 1.第一部<钢铁侠>,小罗伯特唐尼主演, ...

  2. 22部漫威电影大合集和观影顺序

    [原文链接]:https://blog.tecchen.xyz ,博文同步发布到博客园. 由于精力有限,对文章的更新可能不能及时同步,请点击上面的原文链接访问最新内容. 欢迎访问我的个人网站:http ...

  3. 浅谈在线文档的那些事儿

    大厂技术  坚持周更  精选好文 前言 对前端来说开发一个在线文档需要啥技术呢?想一下,开发一个在线文档我们可能要解决的问题: 最基础的文本编辑功能(哦?好像textarea就可以完成,那如果是富文本 ...

  4. 三十位游戏业界最有影响力的人

    三十位游戏业界最有影响力的人(第30) 克里斯.泰勒(Chris Taylor) 现在所处公司:Gas Powered Games 克里斯.泰勒始终保持着自己的童心,他是一个真正的玩家,所以作为制作人 ...

  5. 编程英雄出少年--学编程趁年轻,时不待我,朝气蓬勃的学子们成功与成名在等待着你们

    第一篇   盖茨老照片:13岁走上编程之路 比尔·盖茨,13岁开始编程,所以它能够成为一个天才(笔者注所谓天才早学非常重要),不到20岁便写出BASIC语言,并预言他将在25岁成为百万富翁;是一个商业 ...

  6. 实例讲解linux用户,组,文件目录权限

    用户就是操作系统的管理员,每个用户操作系统的权限都不一样,root用户权限最大.多个用户形成一个组.用户不同,组别不同对文件目录的操作权限就不同,下面已具体实例来说明用户,组还有文件目录权限,然后自己 ...

  7. 美国队长--清晰TC中字 迅雷下载+ 美国队长 漫画 复仇者迅雷下载

    今天把代码写完,感觉没啥事干,就去down了一部电影,叫美国队长.因为小时候看过美国队长的动画片版本的,比较不错!!所以就立即看美国队长了.电影是清晰TC版的,不是高清版,但是可以看,一睹为快.非常爽 ...

  8. 电影《美国队长 2》官方同名游戏登陆 Google Play平台

    电影<美国队长 2>将于 4月3日上映,一如以往,同名游戏就抢先登陆 Google Play.游戏中,玩家将扮演故事的主角美国队长去迎战一个又一个的敌人,各位 Marvel 迷千万别错过! ...

  9. 电影《美国队长3》观后感

    美国队长3上映了,我看了两遍. 电影大意:之前的任务执行中,复仇者联盟多次误伤了无辜平民,联邦政府要求他们签订一份协议以防止超人武力的滥用,超人们对此产生了分歧.与此同时一个阴谋的开始,彻底点燃了复仇 ...

  10. 使用机器学习预测电子竞技游戏《守望先锋》的胜负

    摘要: 机器学习可以预测游戏的输赢?来看看Bowen Yang博士是如何构建这一模型的. <守望先锋>中的英雄 来自加州大学河滨分校的物理学博士学位的Bowen Yang正在致力于构建一个 ...

最新文章

  1. java数组最大下标_【Java视频教程】day09-面向对象
  2. Python处理word文件
  3. linux shell命令行及脚本编程实例详解_超全整理!这些Shell编程必备知识你都掌握了吗?...
  4. ****** 三十三 ******、软设笔记【存储器系统】-主存储器、辅存储器
  5. 探索 OpenStack 之(7):Neutron 深入探索之 Open vSwitch (OVS) + GRE 之 Neutron节点篇
  6. 最初语音识别率只有60%,如今坐拥5亿用户,这款AI产品是怎么做到的?
  7. 使用SDL2中SDL_CreateWindow()函数时报错跳进wincore.cpp(wntdll.pbd not load)
  8. 联想教育应用使用说明(7.6版本号)——第4章 网络控制工具的使用
  9. 什么是单工,半双工,全双工
  10. 请确保您已登录客户机操作系统。在客户机中装载CD驱动器启动终端,使用tar解压缩安装程序,然后执行vmware-insall.pl安装VMware Tools。
  11. python 手动读取cifar10_如何用python解析cifar10数据集图片
  12. matlab2014simulink中的三相晶闸管整流桥怎么找_吴忠逆变电源逆变器设备,三相线性变频电源,信誉保障...
  13. JDK11安装完成后没有jre目录
  14. Java Math.tan()/Math.tanh()具有什么功能呢?
  15. PC互联网-移动互联网-万物互联网
  16. python+Anaconda3+pycharm完整的下载安装过程及配置过程
  17. 数据结构 第七章 图的作作业
  18. SCM(软件的配置管理)
  19. Excel网课学习笔记
  20. 什么是拉斯韦尔传播模型

热门文章

  1. 【Android 常见控件使用】Button(按钮)与ImageButton(图像按钮)
  2. android imagebutton 点击效果缩小,imagebutton 设置点击和按压效果
  3. 从小白创建自己的CSND
  4. Android系统签名以及生成keystore秘钥
  5. Java学生成绩管理系统(一次学会java类及容器使用,内含java编程小tips)
  6. 谁说中国没有 Linus?中国初代 IT 宗师封神榜
  7. Android开发之JSON使用
  8. 【西门子PLC标识的字母代表什么?】
  9. FreeRADIUS服务器搭建及配置
  10. Team Viewer 远程链接一直显示-正在初始化显示参数